Friday, February 1, 2008
Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!

Fast forward one year, and we now get to celebrate the anniversary of the "Stork Landing!" One of the very special friends I made from this group was Kate Emerson's Mom. I will never forget signing Kim's guestbook, when I saw the post, "We Have a Daughter!" It was so exciting! And, it was so fun to experience Kim's joy. It wouldn't be long before I would be next!
So to all my fellow RQ friends, congratulations today! And, thank you for sharing such a special part of your lives with me! It was so fun to catch up with some of you already this morning! New Mom's - Enjoy this very special day as your remember every precious minute of how it felt to learn her name, and see her face!
Blessings for another special year!
Diana
P.S.: Madison Update - After a scare yesterday, Madison's procedure was successful! Thankfully, she was able to come home last night. Thank you for your prayers yesterday! God clearly protected sweet Maddie! Please continue to pray for her surgery next Friday morning.
P.S.S: Her Rubiness turned 18 months old yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Play Dates & New Friends!
- 100% for the Pearl today!!!!
- Happy Friday!
- Sisters....
- Sugar & Spice!!
- A beautiful day up north!!!
- Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
- "The Tooth Fairy is Coming, The Tooth Fairy is Com...
- Monday update on Madison!
- Madison Update and Random Family Stuff...
- Baby Madison Update!!!!
- Thankful for Baby Madison & Prayer Requests...
- Can you hear me now?
- China Orphans NEED our help now!!!! Please read!
- Ruby's First Birthday Party!
- Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!
-
▼
February
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
-
February(19)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Play Dates & New Friends!
- 100% for the Pearl today!!!!
- Happy Friday!
- Sisters....
- Sugar & Spice!!
- A beautiful day up north!!!
- Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
- "The Tooth Fairy is Coming, The Tooth Fairy is Com...
- Monday update on Madison!
- Madison Update and Random Family Stuff...
- Baby Madison Update!!!!
- Thankful for Baby Madison & Prayer Requests...
- Can you hear me now?
- China Orphans NEED our help now!!!! Please read!
- Ruby's First Birthday Party!
- Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
Aww aren't you the sweetest friend:)
Happy 18 months Ruby!!!!!!
I have been praying for Madison. Glad to hear it went well afterall.
diana,
You are such a sweet person and I am glad God united us on this journey. I felt a very special connection with you immediately. It was as if we had known each other all along. Today I thank Him not only for my precioous Kate but also for the "extras" that came along with her--like our firendship!
Love,
Kim
Well said. I have a special fondness for this LID group because I was traveling the journey with you and as you shared their heartache, I did too.
Isn't it wonderful to rejoice on this special day and anticipate rejoicing the special call about little Ru!!!
Love you,
Lisa
Happy 18 months Ruby! Isn't this a happy day?? Thanks for all the support and encouragement along the way - I think you were my first October DTC friend, aside from Kim, who introduced me to the group.
I will be forever grateful for the community the Lord opened up to our family and our girls are bonded for life. I think that is so special.
You are a true example Diana and you speak to my heart on so many occasions. Many, many thanks.
Love,
Heather
What a sweet picture.
Just surfing around saying hi to a few people who are/were on this rollercoaster ride of adoption whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting as of yet.
I decided to play a tag and tag a few of you so consider yourself tagged and come by and play.
Our LID is June 16 2006.
Pleased to meet you, Your blog is great.
Happy 18 months Ms. Ruby!!! What a very special day to celebrate Kate!!! Both Kate and Ruby are so gorgeous and it is evident how big of blessings they have been in both of your families!!! :)