Friday, October 17, 2008

The Leaves are Falling!!!!





We are at the lake enjoying the fall!!!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous, fun, Fall pictures!!

jennifer said...

Those pictures are adorable. The weather looks great!

Jodee said...

Have fun at the lake. Cute pictures!

3 Peanuts said...

Way to make a girl feel jealous! There are no leaves falling here! Beautiful photos friend.

Stefanie said...

Such beautiful faces!! Glad to hear you're enjoying some time together as a family :)

Michelle R Photography said...

How fun!! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Great images and hope you have the BEST weekend ever!!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I remember when I first started following your Blog...you were at the lake in the fall! Has it been that long already? Have a great time!
angela

Tisha said...

Looks like you are enjoying a "wonderfall" time at the lake! You should submit those great pictures to Joe and Jen for the Fall Festival at myadoptionwebsite. Have a great weekend!

Tisha :)

Anonymous said...

I love falling leaves, raking them and then the smell of buring leaves (sick I know) but it's that smell that reminds me of my younger years. We don't have lots of trees and so we don't get falling leaves. Looks like they are having a blast.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive