Saturday, October 4, 2008
The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...

Today was the perfect weather to hook up with some of our "Red Thread" friends for a fun autumn themed morning. The main attraction for my girls was the petting zoo. Ruby coveted the corn in her pocket for the animals like it was gold. We also went on a fun hay ride with the entire group. A new adventure for our girls!
Ruby is missing from the group photo, because she was having a melt down... She wanted no part of the fun.... It reminded me of some of the red couch experiences I hear about at The White Swan... Unfortunately, we are back to struggling at night, and she and I did the Ruby Dance from 1:15 - 4:00am last night. I always hate to use the excuse that "she's tired" for bad behavior... But, today this was definitely the case... I keep telling myself it is a phase... However, this phase is hanging around way too long.... This Mom is TIRED again...
Oh well, Ainsley is on a play date, and Ruby is sleeping (of course!) so I think I may take a break too!
Blessings,
Labels:
Red Thread Group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

6 comments:
Im so sorry she is having sleeping issues. I tell you, that is the one thing that is the most challenging for me. When Mia is waking up or crying at night and I lose sleep, I am short, and unhappy. I totally understand your sleep pain-- I feel for you. I hope it improves.
Looks like a fun red thread group! I wish we had one but at least with Debbie and Jim bringing Lily home and another lady who lives in our city just got her referral a few days ago, out little red thread group is growing-- yaaaa!!!
Chin up!!
Christy :)
Looks like a perfect day!
Lea
xo
Your photos just say "autumn" all over them. Beautiful. I totally understand about sleep deprivation -- bless your heart -- praying for good sleep and rest.
Looks like a fun day. I am sorry about Ruby's sleeping issues again! I know from experience that is so hard! Hope you get some sleep tonight! Happy Fall!
love,
Shauna
It was great seeing you on Saturday! The kids really enjoyed feeding the animals & the hayride. Best of luck on figuring out the sleeping situation...we've had some in the past & then she gets over it...thankfully!
Oh I LOVE LOVE the name of your blog! Your girls are simply adorable!! I'll be back to read about them for sure.. I have 2 girls too! Aren't they fun?