Saturday, October 4, 2008
Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
Little Grandma & Ruby Mei
Ainsley & Little Grandma at Grandparents Day!
Ainsley's wonderful teacher, Mrs. Willett
Grandpa Dick & Grandma Jan with Ainsley
Partners in crime.... Amanda & The Pearl!
As early as Ainsley could talk, I think she named Jeff's Mom, "Little Grandma!" What I love about it, is that the name has stuck, and even her 16 and 18 year old nephews lovingly refer to her as "Little Grandma." She is little, and sweet, and adorable! The girls love spending time with her. Thank you Arlene for taking such good care of us while you were here. We hope that Lucy appreciates you being home again!!!
Yesterday was "Grandparents Day" at Ainsley's school. I think it is so special that they take an entire day to honor the special Grandparent relationship. The kids work for five weeks on a concert and other special activities for these special people in their lives. Arlene had to leave a little bit early to catch her flight. Thanks Grandpa Dick & Grandma Jan for adopting Ainsley in the afternoon! Dick & Jan belong to Luke & Jake, of Camp H!
Our girls are blessed to have 5 special Grandparents who love them very much! And, a few adopted ones too!
Lastly, I included the photo of Ainsley & Amanda up there, so I would remember this cute second grade story... These two were front row and center on the risers next to each other in the concert... While they did a great job singing their hearts out, they also were doing a little chatting and giggling between songs... I was in the classroom after the concert when I took this picture. I asked them what they were "chatting" about on stage.. They looked at me, and said with serious faces, "You saw us talking?" Well HELLO!!!... Front and center, and cute as can be. I am pretty sure every one saw them... Can't wait to hear what the music teacher says to them on Tuesday!!! :) No clue where she gets the gift of gab from...!
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

3 comments:
Totally adorable and I think it is so cool that they honor the grandparents. That is a very special thing!! The talking this is priceless-- what you saw us?? Too cute!!!
Chrsity :)
So cute. I love that they didn't think you could see them. Too funny.
We love celebrating with grandparents. Time spent with family can't be beat!!
Always love the pictures!!
Blessings,
Robin
P.S. You know girls, thay just have soooooo much to say!!