Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Better than Recess!"






Yesterday as Ainsley was working with the wardrobe people she stated to me, "Mom this is so much better than recess!"  I would agree!

As I post she is standing with her hands on her hips looking at her "TV Dad" play basketball with a cow on her "TV driveway!"  This first ad really features the Dad and the cow.  Like the first commercial, it is very funny so far!  Georgia is a Holstein, and my understanding is she has quite the resume!  She has been featured as California's Dairy Cow, and she also stars in a few "Chick Filet" commercials!  She seems quite un-impressed with today's activities!

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day!  Georgia is making an appearance at Ainsley's birthday party.  There will also be 8 other little girls coming to the party!  Hopefully, the director will have a lot of patience!!!

As for me, I am rotating between a chair in the shade, and the trailer they have for the production crew and the actors.  The weather is gorgeous in southern, CA today.

Time for lunch!  More later!

Blessings!
 

10 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Sounds so exciting! So glad that she is loving this :D
Happy Birthday too!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

3 Peanuts said...

OH DEAR...the life of a star and her Mom is so tough;)
Sounds like so much fun.

Miss you all.

Kim

Stefanie said...

How FUN!! Being a stage mom sounds like it has it's perks... I can't wait to see pictures :)

Snowflowers Mum said...

Sounds like a lot of fun...I remember many days on the set(previous life), some were more fun than others!

Ainsley sounds like she's been bitten by the bug!

elizabeth said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to read more about your adventures as a stage mom =)

elizabeth said...

Could you post sometime when you get a chance about how you got into this? I didn't know there were very many opportunities in the Twin Cities area. Thanks!

emilyb said...

How fun for Ainsley- she looks like a pro! A stage mom has some perks, especially the beautiful weather. I wish we were looking for shade to be cool here in NJ. Winter is here to stay. Enjoy your trip! Hope Ruby is doing well without the 2 of you this week.

Emily

3 Peanuts said...

Such a CUTIE PIE!!!

Kim

LaLa said...

So cute...love the hands on the hips : )

jennifer said...

Sounds like SO much fun!! She looks adorable!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive