Thursday, November 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Kim!
This thankful Thursday I am thankful for my friend and "Sister" Kim!!!!
Happy Birthday Friend! I am celebrating with you from here!
Love ya,
Di
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY IN CHINA NOW!!!
Please go to their blog and pray for a miracle that the CCAA will find a baby for them before their trip ends.. Their faith will bless and inspire you!!!!!
Labels:
Kimber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
November
(20)
- The First Snow!
- Thanksgiving with "Camp H"
- A Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Homework" - Day 3
- More Party Pics!
- Ainsley's Kemps Birthday Party!
- "Better than Recess!"
- More Milk Please!
- My Little Plaid Escape Artist!!
- Happy Birthday Kim!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Yugan Friends!
- Blog Awards & a Blogger Confession!
- "Wierd Dad!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Two Word Tuesday!
- "All over the World...."
- Trick or Treat 2008
-
▼
November
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
-
November(20)
- The First Snow!
- Thanksgiving with "Camp H"
- A Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Homework" - Day 3
- More Party Pics!
- Ainsley's Kemps Birthday Party!
- "Better than Recess!"
- More Milk Please!
- My Little Plaid Escape Artist!!
- Happy Birthday Kim!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Yugan Friends!
- Blog Awards & a Blogger Confession!
- "Wierd Dad!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Two Word Tuesday!
- "All over the World...."
- Trick or Treat 2008
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

7 comments:
Great picture of both of you!
Good luck with the bed issue!!
U look like sisters! Lovely post to a lovely lady!
Lea
xo
You are so sweet. You have made my morning! No one here knows that today is my birthday so I have no lans except to clean and unpack today...I was feeling a little lonely and blue and then I checked my e-mail and saw all these cheery messages because of you!!!!
Thank you. Di, you and your family are such a lessing to me. I only wish like heck that we lived closer. I love you all!
Kim
Oops I meant blessing not lessing:)
Happy birthday to her, and where would one find such a fabulous necklace as that?
The baby that is not being adopted by this family due to the severity of her special needs - needs prayers most of all.
Diana,
Thanks for the link to that family, we met the child they were to adopt in March when we visited Paisleys SWI. She was so severly dasabled that we were told she would not be placed with the CCAA. I'm surprised that she was, and I am filled with sadness for the family who cannot bring her home. I hope the CCAA can find them another child in time.