Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat 2008







The Pearl started out with the clothes (and the hair, and the earrings) to be a disco chick. Two days before Halloween she wanted to be a ballerina with her sister, yesterday she wanted to be a skater like her Mom used to be.... Let's just say she was a hybrid dancer/skater!! Ruby had picked out her tutu and never wavered from her plan! Both girls were excited for another "party!" We headed over to our good friends & neighbors for some fabulous party foods, and then we set out for the night. It was absolutely gorgeous here... It reminded me of our Halloween's in Nashville.
Ruby started out full of enthusiasm. She even had her little pumpkin friend Molly join her for the fun. She ran with a big smile on her face to about 5 houses... But, then that was it... She wanted to "Go Home!" So she left Molly with the big kids, and helped Daddy give out candy. We knew this Halloween was going to be "tricky" for Ruby. We had gotten a few clues in the last two weeks that this was not going to be her favorite holiday! But, boy was she adorable while she was in to it! So Daddy had a helper, and I had a great time watching Ainsley enjoy herself! We stayed out until the pumpkin was full!
I hope you all had a fun night too!
Happy November!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
November
(20)
- The First Snow!
- Thanksgiving with "Camp H"
- A Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Homework" - Day 3
- More Party Pics!
- Ainsley's Kemps Birthday Party!
- "Better than Recess!"
- More Milk Please!
- My Little Plaid Escape Artist!!
- Happy Birthday Kim!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Yugan Friends!
- Blog Awards & a Blogger Confession!
- "Wierd Dad!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Two Word Tuesday!
- "All over the World...."
- Trick or Treat 2008
-
▼
November
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
-
November(20)
- The First Snow!
- Thanksgiving with "Camp H"
- A Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Homework" - Day 3
- More Party Pics!
- Ainsley's Kemps Birthday Party!
- "Better than Recess!"
- More Milk Please!
- My Little Plaid Escape Artist!!
- Happy Birthday Kim!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Yugan Friends!
- Blog Awards & a Blogger Confession!
- "Wierd Dad!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Two Word Tuesday!
- "All over the World...."
- Trick or Treat 2008
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

8 comments:
so sweet. thank you so much, for sharing!
Lea
xo
Your girls are beautiful - and the cutest ballerinas I've ever seen!
Your sweet family looks so precious and happy! Glad you had a great Halloween! I have to say it was a perfect Nashville Halloween here last night. I can tell you love Nashville...I hope you get to come home and still visit.
Happy November to you!
I could not wait to grab my coffee this morning and come see the ruby and the pearl. They look SO darned CUTE!!!!!! SOunds like a perfect night!
I would seriously LOVE to see a certain someone for some time in November if that come to fruition!!!!!!
Thanks again for the beautiful flowers. They made my day!
Happy November to you! The girls looked adorable. I'm glad you had a wonderful evening.
What beautiful pictures of the girls. It looks like they had a really fun time trick or treating. How fun:)
What fantastic pictures, Diana!!! And as I suspected, your girls are absolutely adorable :) Looks like everyone had a fantastic Halloween... with lots of goodies!
The girls look so sweet together! Our little Sarah, whom we thought would be a little more reserved, was ALL OVER the candy thing. Though after about a dozen houses she was quite content to just sit down and "dig in".
I agree with Suzie...those are two of the cutest ballerinas/skaters I have ever seen.