Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

"Give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."  
~Psalm 100:  4b-5

8 comments:

katrina said...

I love your Christmas blog. It looks festive! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family

carolinagirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I originally followed your story thru myadoptionwebsite. We are currently adopting from Russia www.myadoptionwebsite.com/journeytoemma I love your blog makeover! Danielle is the best! You have two very beautiful daughters, and I know this will be a very special Thanksgiving for your family!

LaLa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

emilyb said...

Diana,

Your girls look just precious!!! They both have these smiles that light up a room- so happy! Hope ya'll have a great Thanksgiving!

Emily

Robin said...

I love your new look. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Blessings,
Robin

my3 kids said...

Happy Thanksgiving to a beautiful family:)

Twinkletoes said...

Great shot! Gorgeous girls! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Tracy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family! I am thankful to know you :)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive