Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank you!


The Ballerina Dress

Thanks for all of your great feedback on the photos of the Pearl yesterday!  I agree, color is the way to go for spring!   Now that we are so close to Spring Break I will see what kind of pics I get from the beach too.  Can't wait to work on that project!

Blessings!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I love that dress on her! I just got one for my youngest. Your photos are stunning!

Mom to my China Posse said...

I love color as well! Love all your pictures and thanks for calling me yesterday. I think I know which way God is guiding me now. By the way where do you go to the beach at? Were looking at a possibile beach vacation this summer. So many possibilites to think about.

Kim said...

Beautiful photo!

Will you share who the dress is made by...it looks like a Matilda Jane but have not seen that dress on their website, unless I miss it.

Thanks so much,
Kim

Christy said...

Diana,

I checked out the Matilda jane site to look for the ballerina dress but have not been able to find it. I even googled it but no sucess. Any ideas where it is? Love the pic of Ruby. It is absolutly beautiful!! She is stunning in that pic!

Christy :)

Rachel said...

I never got to comment yesterday, but I did like both of the color pictures best.

I LOVE the ballerina dress. I was quite impressed you got it when at my MJ trunk show on Monday the rep told me that dress sold out in 12 minutes! :) Lucky you (or lucky Ruby).

Rachel

LaLa said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Oswalds said...

i love the colored one too! Look forward to seeing the ones of Miss Ruby too.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive