Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Pearl Welcomes the Tooth Fairy!



Dear Tooth Fairy,

"I am so excited that I FINALLY lost my front tooth. 
Would you mind leaving it, so I can keep it?
Thank you!  
Love, Ainsley"

The Pearl lost her top tooth last night after weeks of waiting!  As she told me last night, she is the only one in her entire school who has not lost one yet!!!  It is true, she is late in losing her baby teeth.  Ok with me...  But, she sure does look cute with the big gap on top now!

That sweet tooth fairy left $3.00 for #3!  It must have been because she knew how patiently her subject has been.

Blessings,

7 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

WOW! She looks adorable. Will was super late losing his teeth too:) Good score from the tooth fairy!

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

The Pearl's smile is beautiful! What does the Pearl have planned for her tooth fairy money? Thats pretty special money, you know.
Congrats Pearl!

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness... how can she be CUTER without her front tooth?? Love that precious smile!!!
My Dalton's front teeth are still holding on, I can't wait for those wobbly teeth to be out. The tooth fairy might pay double ;)

Ani said...

she looks like such a big girl!

Jenny said...

Oh there's nothing sweeter than little girls with missing teeth! Take LOTS of pictures. Those front ones seem to grow in fast! Congratulations Ainsley!

Christy said...

Too cute!! I love the gap and sounds like the tooth fairy was pretty fair.

Christy :)

The Oswalds said...

Congrats to the Pearl! Beautiful as ever!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive