Thursday, March 12, 2009
Sepia, Black & White or a little color for Spring?
I am working on updating the photos of The Pearl & The Ruby on the header of this blog. So, what is your vote for The Pearl? Sepia or Black & White, or a little color? I am still working on a photo of Her Rubiness. She is in to looking down or away from the camera lately.. I have 100's of beautiful photos of those gorgeous eye lashes!

Photo A - Color

Photo A - Sepia

Photo A - B&W
Labels:
Ainsley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Tea & TuTu's!!
- FCC Easter Egg Hunt!
- Tea Etiquette with Her Rubiness!
- Classic Her Rubiness!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Barefoot and so Happy!!
- The Pearl Welcomes the Tooth Fairy!
- A day to myself?
- Blog Makeovers!
- It feels like Spring!!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Firsts for Her Rubiness...
- Thank you!
- Sepia, Black & White or a little color for Spring?
- Not so wordless! "Get your verse on!!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Notes on the Pearl....
- Another Anniversary...
- A Special Call, Two Years Ago...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- More on Pearl River!!!!
-
▼
March
(21)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
-
March(21)
- Tea & TuTu's!!
- FCC Easter Egg Hunt!
- Tea Etiquette with Her Rubiness!
- Classic Her Rubiness!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Barefoot and so Happy!!
- The Pearl Welcomes the Tooth Fairy!
- A day to myself?
- Blog Makeovers!
- It feels like Spring!!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Firsts for Her Rubiness...
- Thank you!
- Sepia, Black & White or a little color for Spring?
- Not so wordless! "Get your verse on!!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Notes on the Pearl....
- Another Anniversary...
- A Special Call, Two Years Ago...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- More on Pearl River!!!!
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




26 comments:
hi, I would vote for photo: "b-color". Normally, I would say sepia, cause i just love that color for photos, but since it will be spring soon...I think we all need some color. I also love her smile in the "B" photos... S. Kim
I vote for photo A color although all of them are great. You have beautiful girls.:)
The colours are so simple and toning that I like Photo A in colour. But then any photo of your girls is beautiful!
Hi like Photo A color best I think but they are all nice:)
Photo A color...though, she looks beautiful no matter what!
Well they are all beautiful of course! But I would vote for A-color!
You have sweet girls!
Blessing, Tonya
Photo A is my favorite! Are you up in the middle of the night??? LOL! (I just noticed when this was posted)
They're all so great, but I think my vote is for A-color. She's such a lovely girl! :)
I like photo B in color! They are all lovely photos -- she's such a beautiful girl!
Janet
photo A in color....cant wait to see Ruby's too!
I think either photo A or B (there's not a bad photo of that precious girl!) but I vote for color on either photo.
I agree with Sister Kim... I love photo B in color! The colors are PERFECT with your blog right now, and they are warm and soothing... plus I love Ainsley's pink cheeks, too :)
Is she getting ready to lose her front tooth? Our Dalton has 2 loose front teeth and his remind me of Ainsley's :)
they are all beautiful, but i vote for A color!
I vote B B&W I love her eyes in that one.
Jami
I like photo A color. The slight tilt of her head adds interest to that sweet smile.
Lori W
Photo B color! Ainsley is gorgeous in all of them and you can't go wrong. Her complexion is so beautiful... it just radiates in color!
Beautiful photos...I would say B-color.
kim
B color as well.
There's less background above her head so it's less distracting. Plus the shadow on her head is gone.
Nicely done!
hey i totally think photo A in colour and photo B in black and white! Ainsley is so photogenic! you're girls are so beautiful!
I vote for Photo A- color. Ainsley is so beautiful...both are nice. Blessings, Diana
I think I will go with B in color (first) but the black and white is so crisp too. You can't go wrong with any of the 6.
Photo A or B in color! The colors in her face are so warm and lovely!
I like the sepia pictures since they go with your background paper. All of them are gorgeous!!!
Too hard to choose, they are all beautiful!!!
Blessings,
Robin
My vote is for A in Color, second choice is A in black and white. You could not go wrong with any of these. Ainsley is so beautiful- you are certainly blessed. As for Ruby, she does have the longest eyelashes I think I've ever seen :)
Emily
I love A Color. She is so beautiful they all look amazing.