Monday, March 23, 2009

Barefoot and so Happy!!



Can you tell from these photos I took yesterday that my girls are ready to play!!!!  Both of them were so happy to just be outside.  I even caught them barefoot!!!!  Why does 6o degrees in MN, feel like 80 anywhere else in March?  We are headed in to full week of forecasted Spring showers so it was nice to take in the sun this weekend.  

The Pearl & The Ruby had a wonderful time on their day with Daddy on Saturday!   And, I will admit I had a wonderful day too!  Thanks Jeff!!!  I love you for knowing just what I needed! Watching the way you love our girls is such a blessing to me!!!

Ainsley has eight days of school left before she is officially on vacation.  Yesterday my brother and his family confirmed they can meet us in Mexico for part of our trip.  So the four precious girl cousins will be together ages 2 - 9!!  I better bring two memory cards for my camera!!!!!  This will be our first family vacation together!!!!!  Becky/Mark - Thanks for saying "yes!!"

Well, no school for Ainsley today.  So, we are going to have a little field trip of our own on this rainy day!

Blessings,

9 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Mexico sounds so fun! I know you can't wait.

Christy said...

Have fun this week. My boys are on sprring break so we are going to do Disneyland today and then leaving tomorrow night for camping until saturday so that is pretty much the whole vacation but we are excited to get away. I sooooo wish I were heading to mexico with you guys- that sounds amazing!! I would think you need 3 SD cards :)

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously, probably my all-time favorite picture of Ruby! What a perfect photo. And I hate to say it, but your sweet Ainsley is growing up fast! She looks like such a big girl in that picture. So pretty...

Thanks for the compliment on Mia's photo. I plan to check out the Mammarazzi (sp?) link during nap time today!

Jen

snekcip said...

Brrrr 60 degrees and NO SHOES!!! I guess that sounds COLD to a girl from SouthEast Texas! We are enjoying balmy 83 degree weather and absolutely beautiful days!! Me and my little one headed to the park and it was such a beautiful day! Ainsley is just beautiful w/her "gapped smile"! It's kind of bittersweet, there goes a little bit of their "infancy" they seem to loose w/those precious baby teeth WE ALL CELEBRATED TO SEE when they peeked through the "gum area, and always showed up w/those TOO PRECIOUS "baby tooth smiles" *SIGH* where does the time goes!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Your girls are sooo cute. Glad they enjoyed the beautiful weather and got to have a little barefoot bliss!!

the meaklims said...

Ahhhh barefeet. Isn't it just the best feeling? They are SO SO happy looking! Beautiful girls!

Jill xx

redmaryjanes said...

Welcome Spring!

3 Peanuts said...

You are going to have the BEST break!!!! Love these shots:)

Andrea said...

The sun is already out here in the South.
I know how they feel. I was ready,too.
Great pictures of the Little Pumpkins.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive