Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tea & TuTu's!!


Her Rubiness invited the Queen to tea at a new location last night!  Her room....  We have been borrowing The Pearl's Tea Table...  Last night, she changed venues...  We discussed a "Tea with Ruby" birthday party for her this summer.  She told me she would like to serve candy and cupcakes to her guests...  I look forward to stepping down from my throne and helping at that party!!!!

Have a great day!

Blessings,
The Queen

7 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

So cute....She looks darling in this shot. I am so thrilled that y'all like that book:)

P.S. Guess who is sick now? Moi!

Tami said...

Oh you have quite the princess there! I'm sure 'tea with Ruby' will be THE event of the season, and one not to be missed:-). How fun!

Snowflowers Mum said...

cute! I'm sure she will use her very best manners!

We've had the 'talk' about what kind of birthday party Paisley wants...turns out she wants an 'Olivia' party...sure...that'll be easy!

Sharon said...

She always looks so springy...wishing for that as we are snowed in.........again.....

TanyaLea said...

So sweet! We just love "her Rubiness"...such a doll and so much personality that comes through in all of her photos...due in part to the skills of her Queen Mother, I'm sure!!! A special Birthday Tea Party is just pefect for her!

fleur de lis cottage said...

She is just the cutest! Her party sounds divine.

Tracy said...

Did I hear you right on Sunday that Ruby will be 3 at this next "Ruby Tea Party" She seems so much older than Muriel, I keep thinking she must going on 4. Maybe I need to teach Muriel some tea manners too! And the book - is it the Fergie one?

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive