Monday, April 20, 2009
Belated Easter Pics, etc...








Last week was crazy so I never got around to downloading photos from Easter, etc... So, just for "Scrap Booking" purposes I want to add some here. It was such a beautiful Spring Day!
It seems that since we returned from Mexico we have all been busy! Lots of exciting things going on here.. As I look at the calendar so many things are coming to an end soon... I have my last Wednesday night at church this week with my 6th grade girls. I have had them for two years, so it will be bittersweet as they graduate into the Jr. High program! In May Ruby will graduate from her 2 year old class, and another year of BSF will conclude. June 1st is around the corner and Ainsley will be done with school for the summer! Yikes - I have a lot to do before that!
Friday I celebrate another milestone birthday. Why does time go faster when you are older? I feel like I just had one of those! So much to be thankful for though! The first half of my 40's have been good to me!
My Mom comes Wednesday... So, this will probably be my last post for a few days. I have some cleaning to do!!! :)
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
April
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
-
April(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

7 comments:
Diana, I LOVE the pictures from Easter - just gorgeous!!! The girls were so beautiful in their dresses! I'm so glad you got around to posting these. :) Looks like a beautiful day to celebrate.
Have fun cleaning! And happy belated birthday, my friend.
Blessings,
R
The pictures are great!!! Hope your visist with your mom goes great and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
awesome pics!! Love the girls and their beautiful dress. We had wonderful Easter weather as well. It was perfect!!! Glad you had a great day as well as a couple busy weeks.
Hugs,
Christy :)
Beautiful pictures! I LOVE thinking that school will be out very soon, 32 school days and counting!!!
Blessings,
Robin
Happy Birthday!!!
May your thousand and one wishes come true!
Ps: I think i've said this before, but your girls are absolutely adorable and great photos!
Hugs*
So we HAVE to set a date in May, time is flying by and I will be heading back to TX soon. What does May look like for you?
Diana,
I read the sentence "my first half of my 40s have been good to me" twice! You look 10 years younger than that! Seriously! I'm 39 and always thought you were much younger than me! You go girl!