Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Better.....




Gorgeous Spring Day meant driveway photo shoot!!! Great excuse to break out the new camera lens and get some practice.. I can tell I am going to LOVE it!!!! All of these were shot in Aperature Priority today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
April
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
-
April(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
Looks like you are lovin' the lens! Your pictures look beautiful! You'll have to head out to the arboretum, Jon and I were out there this morning. It's so beautiful! I was taking pictures (just posted them), he was jogging. Hmm...I really need to work on that exercise thing! Happy snapping!!!
Great pics. I have the same lens and I am still trying to figure it out!
Your photos look FABULOUS!!!! It took me a little while to get used to that lens....you are a pro!
Love the pictures- they look great! Although with 2 girls as pretty as the ruby and pearl, I don't think a bad picture could be taken!!!
Love the pics & I'm enjoying catching up on your blog. The magnolia pic is stunning & so are those 2 gems!! Happy belated bday!! Let's get together soon!