Monday, April 27, 2009
Thank you...

My new tee that I LOVE from Wild Olives!
I had an awesome day that started with Ainsley & Ruby singing "Happy Birthday dear Mama" to me... Followed by breakfast with my closest friends here. Then I went ice skating (yes you read that right) with my life long friend "Aunt Lisa." After some volunteering I went to the camera store and picked up my birthday gift from Jeff!!! A new lens that was on my wish list!!!! After that I was at the head of the table at a lovely dinner party here! It was a perfect birthday!!
Thanks again! I hope you have a great Monday!
~Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
April
(20)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
-
April(20)
- Can you say lucky Mom behind the Camera?
- Better.....
- The New Lens Learning Curve....
- Thank you...
- "Wild Rumpus" with Grandma!!!
- Daughters {Diana}
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Easter Pics, etc...
- Ruby's afternoon at Camp H!
- Happy Easter!
- Adios Mexico!
- Totally Mexico!!
- The Cousins!
- Day 4 Favs!
- Day 3 Favorites!
- Senorita Ruby Mei!
- Senorita Pearl!
- Mexico!!!!
- Desperately seeking Vitamin D!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

8 comments:
I bet I know what your smiling about!!! Happy Happy Birthday , your smile is radiant. I love that tee shirt!
Hi Diana,
Happy belated birthday!!!!
Can't wait to hear what God blessed you with on the 24th:-).
OX,
Tam
Sounds like a wonderful day! Can't wait to hear more about your special gift! Happy Birthday!
Kim
What a magical birthday, Diana!! Sounds like it couldn't have been more perfect. :) Which lens did you get? (You know I'm dying to know!) :) And ice skating?? I haven't done that since I was 10... I'm duly impressed!!!
I love the new WO tee! I want that one too. :)
Sounds like a GREAT day, Diana!! You certainly deserve it, you bring much joy to many :)
A new lens?? Can't wait to 'see' it in action!!
Glad you day was so wonderful!
Happy Birthday Diana! I saw that shirt on the website and loved it! Enjoy your day with your beautiful girls!
Kim P.
www.tryingtopleasehim.blogspot.com
www.journeytohannah.com
Happy Belated Birthday!! Can't wait to hear more about your special gift. Great pictures of the girls, and of you. You all have the most wonderful smiles!
Gin =)
YOu look SO beautiful here!!!! the joy is radiating from you!!! LOVE that tee!!! I am so glad ou had a nice birthday.