Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 4 Favs!





Today was so much fun that both the Pearl & The Ruby crashed on our bed before 7pm!  We were at the beach and pool all day!  Ainsley talked Ruby into trying the water slide with her Dad.  She loved it!!!!!  The squeals started at the top, and never stopped until her Daddy's soft landing in the water...  I think she would still be going up and down if she was awake!!!  
Tomorrow Aunt Bop departs, and Uncle Mark arrives....  The Pearl is so excited to play in Mexico with her cousins.....  Rumor has it there may be a dolphin excursion coming soon...

We look forward to doing it again tomorrow!

7 comments:

Virginia said...

LOVE all of the pictures from the last few days! The weather looks beautiful and the girls look like they're having an absolute blast!
I hope you're enjoying your vacation just as well. Soak up some of that warm sun for me.

Gin =)

Debbie said...

so happy to see your mexico pictures. enjoy all the fun in the sun!!! you guys deserve it after the long winter at home!

Leslie said...

Oh I am green with envy! This is our spring break too and we woke up to 6" of snow! Yuk!
That sunshine looks glorious! Looks like you are having a great time, so nice that your relatives can join you too!
Enjoy!

Kate said...

Diana,


I have been so enjoying all of your warm weather pics...but that top one of Ruby from today just amde me have to comment!! It is fabulous!!! Whatever you are doing...keep it up!!! Wow!

Have a great ime...and keep the pics coming!

3 Peanuts said...

Looks Like SO MUCH FUN! I am green with envy!

emilyb said...

What an amazing trip you guys are having! The water slide looks like a blast. Glad you are soaking it all in and enjoying yourselves!

Rebecca Lily said...

I love that one of Ainsley coming down the water slide. :)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive