Monday, May 4, 2009

Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!

Our Jiangxi Girl now!!!!

But, two years ago on this day we were....


Rested and happy to finally be in Ruby's birth country!  We set off with a few families from AWAA for a tour of the Hutong in Beijing by Rickshaw!  I think it was one of those, "I can't believe we are in China" kind of days!!!!  As you can see, May was a beautiful time to be in Beijing!  We were now 4 days away from meeting Her Rubiness!  We journaled about that day here!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years! I loved following you on your journey to Ruby. What an awesome story!

LaLa said...

I think the Hutong tour was my favorite thing we did in Beijing...the Wall was incredible of course...but the Hutong Tour felt like we were really in China : )

Love looking back on your journey!

Michelle R Photography said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been two years either. Congratulations on nearly two years together!!

Denise said...

Isn't is fun to go down memory lane? Loved following your journey then and now!

Virginia said...

Wow,2 years? Really? Very cute picture of Ruby in her pigtails enjoying a nice sunny day on the boat. Great! I can't mention the word "pig" without worrying about this swine-flu messing with our own travel dates.

Gin =)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive