Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


22 comments:
How exciting...can't wait to hear when you travel. Any word yet??? Those shoes are darling!!!
Love your new blog looks. It looks wonderful with three little faces!
Oh are those for Sienna? I bet she will love them. I love the way her foster Mom is looking at her in the last post too. You can tell she is happy for Sienna to have a forever family.
Hey girl...have SO missed checking in on you. I LOVE the name Sienna, I have a good friend here who's daughter is named that. I caught up on things and WOW,,you may travel in January? We MUST do another play date this summer so I can meet Sienna. Thanks for your sweet comment a few weeks ago. I am glad things are returnin to a little bit of normal, heading up north again for Christmas..it will be a hard one! SO excited for you guys!!!
They look like Ruby slippers to me.
Love the new blog look! And I love seeing sweet Sienna's picture in the middle! Such 3 beautiful girls!!
The first thing I bought Karleigh Mei after we got her referral were some pink glitter shoes just like those! So sweet!
A perfect favorite color...especially from a ruby :)
Love the blog makeover! Danielle and I have been working together this week to give mine a new look also! Sienna is simply stunning. I can't wait to see her in her new sparkly red shoes! Praying for a speedy travel date...
Love the ruby slippers! She'll be delighted!
Love your new header! My favorite color is red too!
I love your new header ... and I am so excited to share in the news of your precious Sienna. Congratulations!!
Oh My!!
I love your design! It is sooo sweet!
Love your blog makeover...and even more excited to see all three of your beauties together on your site:-).
What girl WOULDN't like those sparkly shoes?!!!
Love you~Tam
OMG...I love it!! I love seeing her picture at the top. YOU HAVE THREE GIRLS!!!! How amazing is that! I need to find someone to add Wesleigh to mine.
Beautiful shoes and beautiful blog makeover! How fun for you! We are so filled with joy for your famly!
Karen, Dan & Danika
Oh Diana, thanks for sharing your joy!
I had tears in my eyes when I realized your new blog header also has a new beautiful face added to the two other beauties!
Talk about Christmas coming early!!
Congratulations!
TJ
Hi Diana,
Oh the ruby slippers! I bet Sienna will love them!
We got our LOA today!! Jonathon is in Zhuzhou,Hunan. We will be staying in Chengsa at the Dalton I think.
It could be travel in late Jan. early Feb. for us too!
Can you email me privately about your contact for the care package please.
unelettrepourvous@gmail.com. If would be someone that would help us out I would love it!
Love the new blog look! I really like the Design Girl. She does an awesome job.
Jody
Love the new blog picture - your three girls. Nothing sweeter! Fancy red shoes for your little firecracker! Can't wait to see her running around in them!
See you soon!
B
How precious! Cannot wait to follow your journey to Sienna. Hoping for quick travel!
Adorable. I can't wait to see her wearing them!
Love your new header. Such beautiful gems!!!
Just found this blog from a blog design site. I think i recall following you journey to Ruby.
My little girl has the same red sparkly shoes and she wears them nearly every day with pride!