Friday, December 18, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Since I have lots to do, and Ainsley's official vacation begins at 1:30 today, I need to take a short blog break! I hope to be back soon with new photos of Sienna Grace and Christmas pictures of the girls! I gave myself and early Christmas present this week, a Nikon lens I have been saving up for to bring to China. "Merry Christmas to me!" Here are some of my first shots with it... I have a lot to learn, but I LOVE it already!






Christmas Brunch with Ruby & Lucy!!


Ruby's beautiful gift from Lucy about 5 minutes before it shattered to the ground... Sorry B!



When I get back, I hope to share the story of how God brought Sienna Grace to us. A true story about a little girl that God hand picked for a family. It is a story that deserves to be shared! My prayer is that it will bring you hope and that it will remind you that God does perform miracles amongst us! And, when we answer His call, He blesses us abundantly!
Merry Merry Christmas!
Labels:
Christmas 2009,
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

14 comments:
Yay!
Can't WAIT to read the whole beautiful story to Sienna Grace... How He does bless us abundantly :)
oxoxox!
P.S. You got the lens! Which one?? As always, beautiful pictures of your girls :)
Great pictures of your girls!!!
Won't it be wonderful when you have all three to take pictures of???
I just love those head bands!!! Where did you get them???
Merry Christmas to you!!!
Merry Christmas! BEAUTIFUL girls. Cannot WAIT to hear about Sienna Grace!
Can't wait to see more of your story to Sienna on here...it still gives me goosebumps!! :) Such a beautiful, beautiful story!
And speaking of BEAUTIFUL!!! ~ Could your girls be more photogenic...I think NOT!
Have a Merry Christmas and God bless! <><
Love you,
~Tanya
p.s.>> what model of Nikon do you have?...I'm in the market!! ;)
Merry Christmas!
Your blog is so much fun and such an inspiration - especially for a mom of 3 boys! I can't wait for your story as God seems to be pulling at my heart strings and I continue to pray for direction on international adoption.
Thanks for sharing!
As long as you point your new lens at those sweet faces you'll ALWAYS get fabulous pictures!
Praying for Sienna, that the Lord is preparing her precious heart.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Blessings,
Jenn
Merry Merry Christmas my friend!!!Love all of the pictures of my favorite girls!!! I bet the lens will get some work over Christmas break! We had a great time at our "girls" brunch!Thanks for having us - and as far as the ornament goes - as Lucy says, "no biggie, those things happen:)" Hope you guys have a great Christmas - and what a new year is in store for you!!!! I can't wait!
Enjoy the holidays!!!!
Hugs ~
B
LOVE your photos! The lens looks like it is definitely working for you:)
What beautiful pictures as always!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Beautiful!!! Which lens did you get?? Cannot wait to hear the whole story and follow the journey!! Merry Christmas!!!
Love the beautiful pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy this wonderful season!
Precious, Beautiful pictures! I got lost in them again. Have a very Merry Christmas.
Great Pictures!!! So, my dad has the same camera as you....any suggestions for Christmas as an accessory? He takes mostly nature pictures.
Thanks friend....enjoying the MN cold!!...i think..:))
Would you share with us what lens you just bought and "LOVE"? I am a Nikon user and graduate of Rawsii and I am having so much trouble loving a new lens. I seem to be a prime lens only girl, but with a toddler I need some zoom!
Congrats on your beautiful Sienna Grace!! I can not wait to hear how HE orchestrated this one!
Merry Christmas,
Kimberly