Sunday, December 13, 2009
The Pearl's First Solo!!!



When I was pregnant with Ainsley I use to pray that she would have a beautiful singing voice. My Dad was a professional singer, and I have always loved listening to gifted vocalists... Unfortunately, I did not get that gift passed on to me like my siblings. So, we were very excited when Ainsley decided to try out for a solo part in her school's Christmas play. She did a wonderful job! A true pro at the microphone, just like her Grandpa!!
Labels:
Ainsley,
Christmas - Chapel Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

9 comments:
How fun, I am sure you are very proud of her!!
She is so adorable. I REALLY want to meet her in China!!!
I hope you will post a video so we can hear her.
I love your new header!!!
I am so proud of her too!
I always wanted a good singing voice (not only does it NOT run in my family - there just isn't any hope at all!)
I know that one day, in my perfection in Heaven, I will have a beautiful voice! Can't wait (neither can the people that sit in front of me in church :))
Congratulations! Will you share the video? I would love to hear it. Being a teacher, I always adore solos!!!
Adorable photos and a truly sweet story to go with them. Must have been a special night for all of you!
Awww how wonderful! I second what "Love being a Nonny" said!!
PS I can sing SOLO too...SO LOW that no one can hear me that is!! LOL!!!
What a beautiful gift to have. My Dad and most of his 13 siblings have beautiful singing voices. My little brother is the only one of my siblings (3) that got the voice and he uses it for his career as an entertainer. I have yet to hear if any of my children are gifted with it, I sure hope so!!!