Friday, March 5, 2010
Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!

2007

2008

2009
2010
Three years ago God blessed us with a baby! At the time a seven month old from a little village in Jiangxi. Over time we would grow to love our Jiangxi Jewel beyond what we could have ever imagined. Ruby has brought us true joy, and we still marvel at the gift of Her Rubiness!
I can't wait to get home to scoop her up, and rub noses! We love you Ruby! Bigger than we can ever stretch are arms out for you!!!
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." ~1Samuel 1:27
Labels:
Referral Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
-
▼
March
(27)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
-
March(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



13 comments:
YAY for Ruby Mei Day!!
I can only imagine the pure JOY you felt when you saw her beautiful face for the first time :)
LOVE the pictures!!
Beautiful photographs of your beautiful Ruby! What a special day this is...Happy Ruby Mei Day!!!
Oh sweet Ruby! A Jiangxi Jewel and blessing indeed!
Happy Referral Day!!
Happy Referral ANniversary!!! I remember that first photo of your beautiful Jiangxi Jewel as though it were yesterday! You have so much to be thankful for:)
Happy Referral Anniversary! Ruby has grown so much..and fast..she is a jewel indeed. Blessings!! Diana
Happy Referral Day. I loved looking at all the pictures of her.
Happy referral day Ruby!!!!!
Happy referral day!!!! I know that the last three years have been filled with such happiness! Sweet Ruby brings a smile to anyone who is lucky enough to know her! There is nothing like that phone call and the happy memories that come with it! Happy referral day to one of the sweetest girls we know!!! LOVE the pictures!
Happy Ruby Mei Day! I remember that special day very well. I remember the beautiful red skirt that you were wearing on that special day, when you accepted the referral package from the UPS man. After that, I remember tears of joy streaming down your face as you opened your package. What a gift Ruby is, in so many ways! Truly a ray of sunshine to those she meets. She had another great day today! It is such a treat for us to have her here! We love you guys!
Oh happy day! Congrats on three years since that special referral day. I will never forget that post or the photos of you with the 'FedEx Stork' and seeing her gorgeous face for the first time. I get all emotional just remembering it myself! Such a blessing she is in your life. Can't wait for her to meet Sienna!
LOVE the photos, too!! :)
Happy Referral Day Ruby!!!! You ARE a precious jewel!!!
happy anniversary to all. love the pics of your precious girl.
Oops. Sorry about that other comments. I will delete it later.
Happy Referral Anniversary. It seems like just yesterday you were rejoicing with delight over that first glimpse of Ruby Mei.
You have so much to be thankful for. God has grown your family in a beautiful way:)