Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
Just a test of my first video download from here! We went to Wal*Mart today. I am pretty sure it was Sienna's first trip. What a delight to see it through her eyes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
-
▼
March
(27)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
-
March(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

8 comments:
Such silly antics Miss Sienna has :) And did I notice those EYELASHES before?? She has gorgeous eyelashes! Wal*mart in China was a first for me too - fascinating!
Love the video!! Sara's right, I think that's what we all looked like our first trip to the China Wal*mart ;) What did Ainsley think? Love those kissy lips!!
Love your first 'test' video... keep 'em coming!! :)
And I'm with Sara on those pretty eyelashes of her's...goodness me, I would just MELT if she batted those at me! ;)
WalMart...I hear so much about that one. I guess we'll be seeing it for ourselves very soon!!
It worked Di....I posted it too but will delete the second posting.
She is so beautiful. LOVE seeing her "live"
Sienna is so amazingly beautiful and I know her heart is too.
Love the kissy lips...they all do that don't they?
Oh no!! I will have to view it @ home! This old "puter" at work blocks alot of things! I can't wait to see it!
I "journeyed" with another family via her blog just last month on her journey to her daughter and I heard all about the INFAMOUS WALMART along w/some very interesting pics!! I can't wait to "revisit" Walmart thru your eyes!!
Oh my, I am in love. Wow, you must be so happy to finally have her in your arms. Love the smooches! So sweet.
She is just stunningly beautiful. Those kissy lips have to make your heart melt. Just precious! And Miss Ainsley looks like such a sweet big sister! I remember Walmart in China...the wildest thing is how you can hook the carts to the escalators!
Nothing cutier than kissy lips! Oh Wal- Mart I was amazed when we walked through Wal*Mart in China - saw things I never thought I would see in a store! Hope you guys are doing well!