Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
-
▼
March
(27)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
-
March(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

10 comments:
Loved the video! So cute how she was pointing at things :)
And the pics of her and Ruby talking on Skype - priceless!! YAY FOR SKYPE!
I hope the weather improves in GZ for you! It did for us after Changsha.
Precious!
I gotta know, where did you get the adorable hats?!!?
Ashley (ash2008 on RQ)
What a cutie she is!! Love to see her 'in action'!
I can only imagine how exciting WalMart must be on your very first trip... I am guessing she got to pick out a few things for herself ;)
Keep those videos comin':)
Praying for you ALL!!
oxoxox!
Beautiful! I love seeing how Ainsley and Sienna interact...so sweet!
Diana, you are truly blessed. Sienna looks like she fits right in to your lovely family. All the best! (((((HUGS)))))
I have been following you trip and your daughters are all beautiful. TungTung seem more mature for her age. It may help if you get some Chinese CDs, Chinese songs, dance video, or story CDs to bring home with her. It may help her keeping up with her Chinese. They have tons at the bookstores.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
How lucky are you and your husband to have such beautiful daughters ~ all three are stunning!!
Ainsley comes across as so sweet and so very mature for her young age.
Ruby looked absolutely thrilled to have finally "met" her new sister. How precious is it that she said, "Ni Hao Tung Tung"!!
And Sienna.... I see modeling in her future, no doubt! In her "serious" looks I see such intelligence.
Loved the video : ) she is so beautiful and her kissy lips are just adorable!!!! Love the "Sienna" haircut...she looks like a little pixie. Her little button nose is just adorable and those big brown eyes...oh my goodness..one could get lost in them...{{{{hugs to all of you}}}
Hi Di
I am trying to leave most of my comments on the journey site, but I love coming here too. I will be doing my quiet time in a few moments and Lord willing if I can keep my eyes open, I will pray over what verse God would share with us today...thinking of you, praying for you and just encouraging you, as you get to know Tung Tung and as she grows to trust you.
All our love,
Heather, Rob, Em and Hannah
The video is GREAT! So fun to see it through her eyes. We miss you guys, and can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruby is doing so well. She is such a sweetie! She is going to LOVE having her family back. Only a few more days... Love you all!!