Saturday, March 20, 2010

Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!


THANK YOU for your amazing support of the vaccine waiver petition!!! I am just blown away by the responses since I posted about this. I am getting ready to work on my letter to Senator Klobuchar. There is a slight chance I may have the opportunity to meet her soon!

So, if you have not signed, please consider doing so this weekend! The link is HERE! Just scroll down to see how to sign with your name or anonymously!!!!

Again, on behalf of all of the Hague families to travel in the future I thank you for your support! We NEVER want another child to suffer in the way Sienna did!!!!

Blessings,

24 comments:

the meaklims said...

I'm glad you brought this to our attention again. I meant to do it last time you posted about it, but totally forgot.

Like our girls don't go through enough. I am SO against this.

Signed and sealed!
Jill

Sherry said...

#1982

Laurie said...

Consider it done, in Sienna's name.

Five in Finland said...

Just signed...only 8 more to go to 2000.

Leslie said...

Just signed up and put Mark on there too!

Leslie said...

PS I think we were 2001 and 2002!! Yeah!

Amy said...

My husband and I were #s 942 and 943. We signed when you were still in China. What sweet Sienna (and you!)went through was wrong on so many levels.

I just checked and there are now 2008 signatures!!!

Praying that this dangerous practice will be stopped and no more children will be made to suffer.

It's wonderful to see and read how well your family is doing...amazing that you have only been together 2 weeks!

emilyb said...

Just signed :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

#2062 (I think)!!!

Motherbird said...

#2034!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

AMEN!!! Your baby was the first I thought of in regards to this..

I am {still} just taken by how beautiful Sienna is!

redmaryjanes said...

I signed and displayed my name publicly and left a comment about what I think about how dangerous this is.

Lee said...

Done, and it's up to 2055!

jennifer said...

I didn't think you'd mind, but I'm going to link this from my blog too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this Diana - I posted the link on our agency board as well. Katie had to get 6 shots and also get extremely sick from it. These poor kids go through enough with this transition - we shouldn't be adding intentional physical illness. I was #2068

camp h said...

Just signed!!

Grandma Shelley said...

Diana,
Tho this is totally off "topic", we don't know each other, as I have been a "lurker" following your journey to both of your daughters on the web, I just wanted to say that I think Sienna is absolutely stunning! I am amazed at her beautiful eyes. I am sure she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Your other daughters are beautiful as well. Enjoy every single minute, as they go up entirely to fast.

Kathy said...

#2097 Only 3 to go!!!!

Good luck, and thank you for sharing your journey. Sienna is beautiful. You all fit just perfectly together as a family.

Blessings,
Kathy

Gail said...

I also just signed...our children go through enough as it is.

Sunny said...

I signed a few days ago. =) Your girls are so very beautiful! We are so blessed. I hope to post some more pictures soon.

Julie and Steve said...

Loved following your trip to Sienna. All three of your girls are just beautiful! I really enjoyed the Welcome Home video.

As a waiting Hague family, we are thrilled to see so many signatures on the petition - thanks for continuing to help spread the word!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

YAY!!!!!

Twinkletoes said...

I signed too! Over 2,100 now :) Congrats on being a voice taht needs to be heard!

Cindy M said...

I already signed this, but I TOTALLY agree. This is just a ridiculous requirement. I thought about you a lot this last week. Caroline had to get a shot (DTap), and she was so sore and irritable for several days. She's such a little thing, and her leg just hurt so bad and had a swollen knot on it. And that was just ONE shot. At home. I can't even imagine several at once!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive