Saturday, March 6, 2010
Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
We believe Sienna watched someone do hair where she came from. She loves to comb her Jie Jie's hair and style it in a Pony Tail. Precious bonding for these two sisters yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
-
▼
March
(27)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
-
March(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

17 comments:
SOOO sweet! I love hearing her tiny little voice! And Ainsley is such a sweet and patient big sister!
Breathtaking...
(((HUG)))
so cute :) what sweet sisters!
Once again I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. She is so precious. You are so lucky!
She is precious. It was so wonderful to hear her voice.
I think you're right- about her watching this process before. She is concentrating so hard- and I love the look on her face when she's finished. PRIDE! :)
typo above...
That is so sweet, the last picture brought tears to my eyes!!
What a blessing to have that big sister there with you! SO sweet!!
SOOOOO Precious!! I just checked your travel site- Poor Sienna Grace! SEnding prayers to all of you that she breaks the fever. Hopefully it will just last 24 hrs. from when she recieved the shots. That is so traumatic for anyone- 7 shots!!
Diana,
I just read on your adoption blog that little Sienna is running a high fever and it's difficult to get her take her Motrin. My daughter, having autism, is VERY difficult to take meds too. The trick we learned to get them in her is to mix them into applesauce. Not sure if applesauce is readily available in China?? Now, she easily takes her meds!! I hope this helps.
So sweet!
That is the cutest video...ever! Hoping and praying Sienna's fever comes down soon. Bless her little heart! She is one tough cookie!
Oh Di...this is just precious!!!! She is so sweet. I love how she looks back at Jeff when he praises her. She wants SO much to love and trust him. I could see her drink in his praise. Yet, she is still a little afraid.
I am loving seeing Sienna on the video. We get to see her personality shine! And it is just as beautiful as she is.
Love,
Kim
Jem Bong (Good Job) Sienna...I do believe she has seen this somewhere before :) Darling!
I got chills and tears. What more can be said. Love you all!
How Beautiful!