Monday, March 22, 2010

Sienna's First Cabin Trip!












Saturday morning we decided to take the girls up to the cabin for an overnight. It ended up being a great plan!!!! The weather was beautiful and the girls had a great time playing outside! Sienna did great sleeping on yet another couch! She did beautifully!! We love how flexible she is! It was a wonderful weekend of bonding with our new daughter and sister! We can't wait to go back.. Soon the docks and the boats will be in... Which means Daddy will soon be fishing with three pink fishing poles!

I can't close without another huge THANK YOU for the petition support!!!!!! WOW!

Blessings,

17 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a great family weekend! Everyone looks like that had a fun time. Love all your pics. I know the girls were all so happy to be hanging out all together. Fun times!!!
blessings!
Sharon

Staci said...

So wonderful to see all three girls together and with their Daddy! So glad you all had a wonderful time bonding. Can't wait to see pics of the 3 pink fishing poles :)

Big Happy Family said...

Looks like you had a really great weekend. It's so great to see the girl's all together. What priceless little smiles.

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

Diana, Beautiful photos. I love the one of the three girls...darling...and of course with daddy. She looks like she is settling very nicely!
Norah

Kim said...

I just have to tell you once again how happy I am for you and how amazingly beautiful Sienna is! Love, Kim

Love Being A Nonny said...

I love seeing your family together!! And I love that Sienna just goes with the flow...how blessed you are!

Football and Fried Rice said...

All the pink in the wilderness makes my heart leap! You got some great pictures; had some great light - so happy to see the sun finally shining in our parts..

I love seeing the process of Sienna falling in love with her family...

3 Peanuts said...

Looks like the perfect day up at the cabin. Did Sienna learnt the song?

I cannot wait to se 3 pink fishing poles:)

Kim

PS... I will post about the petition next week when I resume posting too for you!

TanyaLea said...

Oh, such FUN! Just seeing your photos gives me BIG TIME spring fever!! Sienna is meshing so well with your family, I just love it! My favorite photos are of the girls on the 4-wheeler with Jeff! Makes me want to fire up my ATV and go for a ride!! :) We often take day trips up to the Milacs area for ATV rides. There are some trails over by Isle. Dawson is in the other room watching a fishing show right now...DREAMING of spring himself! Oh how fun it will be to put in those docs and take Sienna for her first fishing outing. It's so pretty up there!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya

Ani said...

What a great way to spend time as a family! Love the Daddy + Girls pics :-)

Heather H. said...

Beautiful, Diana. You're already creating those wonderful family memories with her. All 3 girls are fortunate to have such a great family, and you are fortunate to have them!

Tracy said...

Looks like a blast! I love the one from behind of Ainsley and Sienna.

Jodee said...

Seriously, it seems like Sienna has been a part of your family forever! She looks soooo happy! What a blessing she is to your family!

Bring on the pink fishing poles!

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the picture of the two girls riding their bikes.

Robyn said...

In honor of Sienna was number 1993! I have shared with many what she went through with those vaccinations! I only allow my kiddos to get two at a time, so seven is just craziness! May I humbly ask for your prayers for our son, he is in the hospital tonight at Egleston. His oxygen dropped to 26% today during a drs appt and we are now looking at heart surgery either tomorrow or Thursday. He can use all the prayers he can get right now. Where two or more are gathered...even if it is across the blog world!
Thanks so much! Looks like a great time at the cabin. So glad Sienna is flexible and the bonding is taking place! Very encouraging!

jennifer said...

I LOVE these pictures! Especially the ones of Daddy and his girls. We need to see Mommy and her girls!! Looks like so much fun.

sierrasmom said...

What fun. Sierra loves riding on our 4 wheeler and snowmobile!!!
Kathie

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive