Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!



36 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

The look of spring! Yellow looks great with her dark hair! What a doll!

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful!

jennifer said...

Love ALL of them! She is so beautiful.

Yay!! A bow!!!

the meaklims said...

Does she ever suit that lemon colour and is she ever beautiful...AND happy!

Fantastic shots Diana!

Jill

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Complete Ray of Sunshine! So beautiful and so thankful she is home with you all.
blessings!

Tami said...

Lovin' the joy and contentment seen in those beautiful eyes;-).

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! Sienna looks fabulous in yellow!

Kristi said...

Sienna is such a beautiful little girl! She is blossoming in your family!

Ashley said...

She is just beautiful!

Rhea said...

She is so precious. I do love the Spring color on her! IS there any color that WOULDN'T look good on that girl? I think not. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! Prayers and Love from Kylee and Keller's Aunt Rheagan! ( We've LOVED following your stories and adventures on your precious blog!)

snekcip said...

Sunshine indeed!!! Yellow is definitely her color!!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Just a stunning little girl!!!

Jenny said...

Oh she is just so beautiful!!

Hopsy said...

What a gem!!

Sara said...

Wow.
What beautiful pictures of your sweet little flower! It is amazing watching Sienna blossom on your blog - it must be incredible seeing it in person :)
Sara

Shower of blessings! said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!

Chris said...

Yellow is definitely her color!!!

Missy said...

She is GORGEOUS! Do you think that she and Ruby favor a tad? I see it when I look at her pics. She is a doll pie :)

The Greig Family said...

BEAUTIFUL! She is a doll! Love the photo as well. Your blog has inspired me to get a new camera and learn more about photography. I'm now doing some on-line lessons (and I need to learn how to use this new camera!). Thank you for sharing your amazing photos with everyone.

Nikki
www.ladybugmakes4.blogspot.com

Judi said...

Simply beautiful!

3 Peanuts said...

One word....GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! To me she looks so much like Ruby in the first one:)

Blessings, Ashley

runninggal said...

Wow!!!! She is just beautiful!!!! She is going to be stunning when she gets older.

I can't believe how far along she has come. It is almost like a different child. She just looks like she is finally at peace. It is amazing how God works. You are very blessed.


Sharyn

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! She has a very sophisticated, mature, movie-star kind of look. You're going to have your hands full keeping all the suitors away when your three girls reach their teen years...they are all so beautiful!!!

my3 kids said...

What a beautiful little girl she is.

Snickerdoodle said...

She exudes happiness.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!!!!! And so in your photography : )

The Ferrill's said...

Diana she is a sunshine!
I love catching up on your little thing one and two! Sounds like there is lots of love and laughter going on! Thank you LORD! It's amazing how much better everything is after jet lag is long gone, isn't it?
Thank you for your prayers, sweet friend...
Love,
Laine

julie w said...

She is so beautiful! :)

Stefanie said...

I have to say, these are some of my most favorite pictures of yours yet!! Amazingly beautiful!! Sienna is so stunning and everything about these pictures is so well done!!
What a beauty :)

TanyaLea said...

absolutely LOVELY! :)

I hear we may hit the 70's in MN next week... YEAH! That's definitely sundress weather!

Sammy said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Kristi said...

Just thinking of you guys today...I remember that Sienna has a medical appt. I hope you fill us in later and I really hope you get good news.

Dan and Karen said...

Simply, amazing, beautiful. Thank you for sharing your precious girls with us.

Karen

Kim said...

So beautiful in the sunny yellow!

emilyb said...

Sienna is SOOOO beautiful!! She looks amazing in yellow. She has such a special little sparkle in her eyes now- she knows she is loved! Hope all of you are doing great.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive