Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
-
▼
April
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
-
April(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


21 comments:
You take such beautiful pictures. How wonderful that she had a good time.
Oh my word! Wow. Wow. Wow. I am so happy for sweet Sienna & her little sister!!!
Wonderful!
Yay!! And gotta love those boots she's so committed too!!! Good thing they're cute :)
Yay!!!
Precious! I LOVE the boots!
darling picture! I love it.
How cute & so exciting for all! Love seeing the little sis's walking hand in hand! Precious!
How wonderful!
Don't you just love it when transitions are easy? *sigh;-).
Great photo!
Hugs,
Tam
Awesome, and what a cute, cute photo!
Diana, that 'sisters' photo is simply priceless!
Life is good!
Jill
Diana, that 'sisters' photo is simply priceless!
Life is good!
Jill
Very cute picture!!
I am so very excited for Sienna! I am sure she is a huge blessing in your life!
Thanks so much for the prayers! He gets a little better every day and we praise the Lord for even the small steps!
Blessings,
Robyn
Love the picture! I hope you share how Sienna's first day at school went. Those girls are so cute together!!!
Sienna is reaching each milestone w/such grace! Her name is befitting....Sienna Grace!!
Love that photo of them:)
so sweet! and I wanted to tell you erika ludwig says hi!
Oh Yeah!!! So happy that she liked pre-school!!!! Could they be any cuter together?! I think not! Will call you to catch up we are on the whirlwind family tour:)
How exciting for Sienna!
That photo is just precious! They are adorable together. Glad things are going so well!
SWEETNESS! I love that sweet Ruby...taking her sister by the hand and 'guiding' her... it's such a tender and beautiful photo! Glad to hear Sienna loved preschool. She will blossom double-time now!!
Hugs,
Tanya