Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


8 comments:
OH MY! Too cute for words!
I will have to ensure my Lucy doesn't see this photo!
Or she will be begging for a matching look!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
Darling!
Simply precious!
Sooo cute. Miss D will be so jealous when I show her the pretty toes! I loved your cabin photos as well, I can just tell that Sienna loves s'mores! Way to go girl!
Thank you for the medical update on Sienna Grace, Thalassemia is/was one of the needs we were considering when we were looking for our Sienna so we studied it at a fairly deep level as well.
Blessings!
Karen
Hello....I have been a secret follower of yours for some time now. I have some questions about Thalassemia as we are interested in a little girl with this condition. I asked to view her file and their is a family who is currently on the "fence" about adopting her. If that family choses not to adopt her then we get the opportunity to view her file. Would you be willing to answer a few questions? If so will you please email me at cwhitledge@dcps.org. Thank you!
That is SO sweet!!!
Those are some serious happy feet!
i love precious, pink toes! So does a little girl in my house! And now that summer is here to stay - we gotta be "beach ready" every day!