Thursday, February 3, 2011

Golden Boy and Jade Girl!

DSCF0031-YQ-YS

I received an update that our girl has two nicknames.. "A Qiao" and "Jade Girl!"

They sent along with it a few photos of this precious pair. They told me they are in-seperable. I am so thankful she has a buddy, and that he too has a family waiting for him. I am praying that I can connect with "Golden Boy's" new Mama! If anyone reading is an adoptive family in Denmark, let me know!!

I know what you are all thinking... we should name her Jade... :)

DSCF0034-YQ-YS

DSCF0032-YQ-YS



36 comments:

Laine said...

Yes, Diana! I love Jade! :) I am sure whatever name you pick out will be BEAUTIFUL to fit that beautiful girl! :)

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little girl ever!!!! I also love the name Jade!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your little Jade girl is SURE happy!!!!

Mya's foster brother lives in DENMARK!! We just sent a birthday gift there yesterday! I will be happy to one day join you on a trip there :>)

And, Iowa has (I think) the a town (Elk Horn) with the largest Danish population in the US. Im just sayin'. Maybe you could come HERE to visit that!

I LOVE your baby girl's hair!!!!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

How can you even stand the cuteness? Oh my word...What a blessing *Jade* is!

jennifer said...

What a sweet pair! I just LOVE those piggys!! Such an amazing gift to be able to get these updates.

3 Peanuts said...

She is the cutest and she looks overflowing with JOY! I love that her best lil buddy is a boy! And I LOVE her piggy tails too. I think Jade is a beautiful name. One of Will's close friends form school and swim team is named Jade. I also like the name Jaden. However, all of the names you are considering are beautiful!

What a blessing to get so many photos and updates, Di!!!

Brooke said...

Hehe! Yep! That is exactly what I was thinking! There is a little girl named Jade here in first grade that is just too cute, so "Jade" is a name that makes me smile! Can't wait to find out what your final conclusion is!! :) With love...

Paige said...

Just precious!!

Kathryn said...

Hi Diana! I would like to say hello and congratulations to you and your beautiful family on your precious new daughter! I started following your blog on your journey to sweet little Sienna, and check in from time to time. Your blog always makes me smile!

I think the name Jade is lovely and it actually came to mind when you first posted pics of little Chow Chow! How about Jada? I also like Ava Joy.
Our daughter is Sophie Joy and she brings so much joy to our family as I am sure your new daughter will too. I can't wait to see what you choose and to follow along on your journey.

Blessings!!

snekcip said...

I love the name Jade!! How perfect!! Afterall Jade and "red" is beautiful together and would make a beautiful neckalace as a keepsake for your girls!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

OH my, congratulations! It couldn't happen to a sweeter family!

Lea
xo

JulieM said...

Oh my goodness I got tears as I looked at your sweet girls pictures. It is so crazy but I miss China already!My heart is forever changed and what joy as I see another precious little one that will feel the love of a mom and dad!Blessings
Julie

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Jade is Lexi's middle name and I do love that name!! Had Bryan not picked her first name she would have been named Jade. I just love how she is smiling in all of her pictures and I also love how it is so clear that she is being well taken care of. Her litte ~golden~ buddy is absolutely precious too!!!

Tami said...

Oh Diana, her light is so powerful!!! I'm definitely partial to the name Jade (go figure;-) but I'm sure whatever you chose will be perfect.

Love seeing all these updated pics....your family is truly blessed.

God is good.
T

Five in Finland said...

She is absolutely adorable and seems to be so happy!

Ani said...

Ainsley, Sienna, Ruby and Jade - LOVE it!!!!! But, I know you will pick out the perfect name for that beautiful little girl.

Kristi said...

I think the name Jade is darling! It certainly goes with Ruby.

Lindy D. said...

I love the name Jade, too. How comforting it would be for her if she has already been called "Jade Girl."
How about JADE DIANA or JADEN DIANA?

Barb P. said...

OH MY...How Wonderful! Our computer was down and I just checked in and saw the wonderful news!! She is precious. I'm sure you will find a perfect name for her. It is amazing how our children "find" us!! Blessings to you all!

Barb P. said...

What a wonderful surprise. Our computer has been down and I just now saw your amazing news!!! It is amazing how our children "find" us!!
All the best to your family!! Praying for quick travel!

Wendy said...

Those two are just too cute! Jade girl looks so very happy. She's just precious.

I think the names Ruby and Jade are so sweet together. I also love Emme Jade. Can't wait to hear what you decide.

ReneeKral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReneeKral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emy said...

Oh, they are so so so adorable! Congratulations!!!! I must have been living in a cave because I was just on Jennifer's blog and she mentioned your exciting news! AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

I lurk here but just looked up the name "Yu" and one form means Jade. I hope that is the case with your precious baby girl. BTW--my Chinese daughter (age 14 until May; named Joy Lin Lu Shen) was gifted with a necklace that is supposed to be a RED JADE. I also love the Rose name. What about Rosalin Jade. Just thinking as I write. I love your blog and your gorgeous pictures. And whatever name you give this daughter will become her!!

Carolyn (in Las Vegas)

frogglet said...

She is just precious! I love that smile.

Kim :) said...

What a bundle of beauty!!

(Is your Sienna at the top of my GWCA China's Waiting Angels newsletter?)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my word.... I am on cuteness OVERLOAD!! They are just adorable together....and how can you not name her Jade? I think it is PERFECT!

I am sure these photos just made your day. I hope you find Golden Boy's family in Demark.

Happy Chinese New Year~

xoxo,

Lisa

Heather said...

How precious! Just love those pics. I've got a feeling you will be making a trip to Denmark in your future!

Love love love the name Jade!

Heather H. said...

Oh my gosh! Look at all those big smiles and laughter. She looks very happy and well cared for. I know that helps to ease your worries while you wait to be joined with her.

Jade is very fitting if it's already her nickname. And it works rather nicely with Ruby also being a jewel. But ultimately, it's what feels right to you and the family.

Better get ready to skype. She's going to be sad when her best friend leaves. :(

I am sure you are crazy busy, but when you have two seconds write and tell me all the details!

Heather

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Completely adorable! Jing had a special friend in China to. Unfortunately he is still there but praying he gets a family. Little Jade is darling and the name suits. :)
Love her!!!
Joy!

Mom to my China Posse said...

"Jade girl" is so cute and I see another red thread with your Pearl and Ruby theme. God just keep giving you those signs. Love it!

TanyaLea said...

I agree, Jade would suit her well, an it's a beautiful name. I'm sure they'd be tickled pink if you made their nickname for her into her given name!

And I was going to mention that Mya's foster-brother from NewDay is now in Denmark, but I see that Sara already told you.

I love the photos and your precious girlie's piggy tales! She is just precious, Diana... SO precious!! Do you have an idea of your timeline to her yet?

God bless! <><

Jewels of My Heart said...

OH! They are so adorable... they melt your heart! I hope both families will be able to stay in touch too.
God's Speed...
Daleea

Sharon said...

These two remind me of Hudson and Abby Grace...they too were inseperable and we learned while in China they shared a crib. We were so fortunate to travel with Jenn and Sean and meet our two best friends together. Hudson is just 4 months older but looked out for AG in a big way, feeding her, comforting her and now that we know him so well I can only imagine the many ways he loved on her. SO wish we were close, they have not seen each other in 3 years!!!

She is a cutie pie and looks like she will add lots of fun to your already busy and precious household!!!

Robin said...

She is just beautiful!! Congratulations!! This post brought tears to my eyes b/c the little boy looks so much like our little baby from Korea. Do you mind me asking what agency you went through?? We are beginning the process of adopting our second baby and of course my heart just bubbles over with emtions when I see another beautiful baby find their way home!

Beautiful pictures ... loved your blog!

Robin

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive