Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
February
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
-
February(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




14 comments:
Love the name, love the sisters, LOVE that little dress --can not wait to see her in it!!! Love following your blog!
congratulations!!!!!
Barbarann
Getting ready for Mei Mei!
Precious post.
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
So sweet!! You're right...I think we need one of those dresses ;)
Exciting to see the third dress!
I'm giddy with excitement too!!
Oh goodness, that last pic made me tear up :-)
If Emme Jade ONLY KNEW the loving family that awaits her on the other side of the world!!!
I think we ALL need an extra dress like Emme's!!!!!!
SO sweet :-)
Now that's precious and nothing left to say. :) Can't wait for little Jade to arrive!!!
Blessings and Joy!!!
Oh my, so excited to see Miss Emme added to that sweet sister mix! That dress...adorable!
Love this!!
Oh love, love LOVE that pic with those two darlings holding their sister's dress!! I am so excited to follow your journey!!!
Diana,
Does Jennifer from "baseballs to bows" know that when you go to her website it redirects to another devotional quote page?
Diana,
I posted that last comment. You don't know me, but I've read you're blog for a long time. You're such an inspiration to always do what God lays on your heart!
Jennifer
Seeing that third dress made my heart skip a beat..... I cannot wait to see all four of your girls together!! Soon...very soon Emme Jade will be running around with her three new sisters:)
Enjoy your weekend~
xoxo,
Lisa