Wednesday, March 9, 2011
A Special Couple!
Katie has been our babysitter since she was in Jr. High. She is now all grown up and getting married in the fall! We have always adored Katie and her sister Caroline. We have been blessed to watch them both grow up into amazing young women.. And, our kids have been blessed to have these girls babysit them along the way.
When Jeff and I escaped to AZ a few weeks ago, Katie stayed with the girls. They had such a great time... Sledding was the highlight of their wintery weekend... And, two visits from Mike definitely made their weekend even more special! It did not take Sienna long to convince Mike to carry her up the hill!! Mike is the perfect big brother for the trio!!!!
A few weeks ago I got a very special phone call.. Katie asked me if Sienna and Ruby could be flower girls in their wedding!!!!! Then she asked them personally.. They are sooooo excited! Ainsley is excited to. She has been a flower girl twice, so she has lots of advice for her little sisters. We can't wait!
Thank you Katie and Mike for loving our girls! We can't wait to be part of your special October day! And thanks for keeping things under control so Jeff and I could get away for a few days! Can we do it again soon? :)

Labels:
Mike and Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
March
(19)
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade!
- Spring Fever!
- Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}
- Pictures Can Tell a Story...
- USCIS Update!!
- Emme Jade in Video!
- A little Update..
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Sign of Spring!
- The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!
- A Special Couple!
- {Black & White Wednesday} Forever Our Baby...
- A Little Emme Jade Fix!
- Four Years Ago We Met The Most Precious Little Girl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa Ye Ye!!
- The Pearl!
- My Answer to Why? One Year Later!...
-
▼
March
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
-
March(19)
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade!
- Spring Fever!
- Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}
- Pictures Can Tell a Story...
- USCIS Update!!
- Emme Jade in Video!
- A little Update..
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Sign of Spring!
- The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!
- A Special Couple!
- {Black & White Wednesday} Forever Our Baby...
- A Little Emme Jade Fix!
- Four Years Ago We Met The Most Precious Little Girl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa Ye Ye!!
- The Pearl!
- My Answer to Why? One Year Later!...
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



11 comments:
I can not wait to see them in there flower girl dresses. I'm doing a give-away on my blog for a cute chinese rabbit. Go check it out.
Oh I can't wait to see the pictures of them in the wedding! What a beautiful couple!
Love this! Can't wait to see those two as flower girls!! They will be adorable!
What an adorable couple!
What a nice couple. It's wonderful that your darling girls have a nice babysit to look up to. I always wanted to be a flower girl!
What an adorable couple. I love the photo you took of them. How wonderful that they could watch the girls for you!!! I am sure Ruby and Sienna will be adorable flower girls:)
Ooh, I sure hope you aren't in China in October :)
What a beautiful couple and how sweet of them to keep the girls! Glad you and Jeff got away before you are a family of SIX!!
Aah, what a sweet couple and so sweet that the girls get to be flower girls. Love it!
what a special connection to have such an amazing family to watch your girls as they have grown... and in turn, you have watched them grow into beautiful young women, about to embark on marriage themselves. I can't think of two more precious girls to be their flowergirls... can't wait to see the photos! I'm sure they'll steal the show... coming in a close 2nd to the bride, of course! ;)
Hugs,
Tanya
I have been reading your blog for years and CANNOT believe this, but I was a Kappa with Katie at the U! Too funny! She transferred from Kansas I think and was a year younger than I was, but such a doll! What a small world!
That's going to be so cute! Can't wait fo pics, and Sienna and Ruby will have so much fun.
Charlotte is going to be a flower girl in my friend (her Godmother) Leslie's wedding right after she turns 5 this year - so excited.