Spring Fever!
Last night "The Pearl" told me she can't handle this winter one more day... Last week we had a glimpse of Spring... Two days ago we had another glimpse of winter. I am with Ainsley, it's time for winter to be over... We head to Nashville for a few days next week. Praying for sunshine, 80's and lots of Magnolia blossoms!
Well this morning, Sienna and Ruby asked WHEN they can go swimming... I guess they are over it too. The next thing I knew they were in their swimsuits.. They got two stools, and created their own dive team platforms!! They do not lack in imagination!
Maybe it was 10:40am when they asked for ice cream and I said yes!
Have a great weekend! I am expecting new pics of Emme tomorrow from an amazing Mom who was with her on Wednesday!!! It sounds like smitten does not begin to describe what we will be when we finally have Miss Emme Jade!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
March
(19)
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade!
- Spring Fever!
- Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}
- Pictures Can Tell a Story...
- USCIS Update!!
- Emme Jade in Video!
- A little Update..
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Sign of Spring!
- The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!
- A Special Couple!
- {Black & White Wednesday} Forever Our Baby...
- A Little Emme Jade Fix!
- Four Years Ago We Met The Most Precious Little Girl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa Ye Ye!!
- The Pearl!
- My Answer to Why? One Year Later!...
-
▼
March
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
-
March(19)
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme Jade!
- Spring Fever!
- Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}
- Pictures Can Tell a Story...
- USCIS Update!!
- Emme Jade in Video!
- A little Update..
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Sign of Spring!
- The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!
- A Special Couple!
- {Black & White Wednesday} Forever Our Baby...
- A Little Emme Jade Fix!
- Four Years Ago We Met The Most Precious Little Girl!
- Happy Birthday Grandpa Ye Ye!!
- The Pearl!
- My Answer to Why? One Year Later!...
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



10 comments:
Looks like "The Fever" has taken over your girls!!! Wishing "warmer weather" your way!!
BTW love the yellow bathing suit! We have the pink one! Isnt' it just precious!!!
ohhhh.. I'm with Ainsley... can I just stow away in your luggage with you next week!?! ;) Bring home some warm spring weather at least, will ya!?!!?!
LOVE the girlies and their cute imaginations... and your Wordless Wednesday post is one of the cutest EVER... love that sister bond they share!!
Can't wait to hear more about Emme... how blessed you are to have all of these connections. I know first hand what a blessing that is!
Hugs,
Tanya
Oh no, here in Australia we are just getting into the cold and already I am dreading it. Hope your spring comes soon, and our winter comes slow!
(ps accidentally double posted- I'm blaming my cold fingers)
http://yveblogs.wordpress.com
Oh, I love the yellow swimsuit and was JUST thinking about adding more yellow to Mya's closet! Both girls look fabulous with their great imaginations.
Yes, please bring some warm weather back from TN!!
AND I cant wait to see more of EJ!! I can almost guarantee she will have THAT smile on her face! (AND pigtails!!) She is toooo cute!!
SO sweet!!! I changed out my littles clothes this week and they ran around the house shouting, "We don't have to wear pants anymore!" Hoping for warm weather for you all soon!!! :)
SO sweet!!! I changed out my littles clothes this week and they ran around the house shouting, "We don't have to wear pants anymore!" Hoping for warm weather for you all soon!!! :)
So cute. My girls are done with the cold too. They have been getting their swim suits on regularly for a while now, running around the house, asking to swim and even playing in the tub in their suits as well. Cannot wait til summer!
Gotta love those swim girls!
Too cute...