Monday, March 21, 2011

USCIS Update!!

We were approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services this morning!!!
Thank you Officer Kirk!!!
Next step is receiving their official approval letter in the mail this week, and then I take a trip to St. Paul for the Secretary of State Seal. Next it will be sent to a courier in Washington D.C. for The Chinese Consulate Authentication..
THEN, it will be sent to our agency in SFO, and lastly it will be sent off to China!!!
Assuming, all goes well, it will be on it's way to China, April 1st!

THEN, we wait.... for the LOA!!!!
THEN, we wait for.... TA!!!
THEN, the countdown on Jeff's white board really begins!!

13 comments:

Pam Thomas said...

Hooray!!!

The Oswalds said...

YAY!!! So exciting!

crazy said...

HURRAY, HURRAY, HURRAY!!! I know you all cannot Wait!! I hope you are blogging again this trip!!!!! Ann

TanyaLea said...

Yeah!!! The sooner the official 'white board' countdown begins, the better! :)

I know you can't wait to scoop your Emme Jade up in your arms. Praying everything continues on smoothly and in record timing!!

God bless! <><
~Tanya

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! I was going insane waiting for our approval a few weeks ago. It is such a relief to have that behind you.
Hope you get your LOA quickly.

Just wanted to let you know, we are DTC for our little girl, who will be 5 in June. I had contacted you a while back asking some questions about adopting a child close in age to a child at home. Thank you so much for your response.

Reading Sienna's story and watching her with your other daughters has been such an insiration to us as we considered adopting an older child.

We cannot wait to bring our Lilly home!
Blessings as you wait for Emme Jade!
Rebekah

Paige said...

Soooo very happy for you!!!

Sue said...

YEAH!!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Woot! Woot! Can't wait for the "real" countdown to begin!!

the meaklims said...

Oh I'm praying her home ASAP! She's such a darling...she must miss her BFF...Godspeed to your precious darling.

Jill

Ally said...

yaya! :)

Sharon said...

How awesome and exciting!

3 Peanuts said...

GREAT news!!!!

Dan and Karen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I know what an exciting thing it is to get USCIS approval!!

So happy for you. Jeff, get your markers out for that white board!

Karen

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive