Monday, April 11, 2011
A Special Trip With Daddy!
This evening Sienna took off with her Daddy on a special three day trip. Jeff surprised her with the news yesterday morning that they were heading off on an adventure together. He has a business trip in AZ, so she is tagging along to stay with her best friend, Nadi. She was so excited! And, we were so excited for her to have this time with her special pal and amazing family!
I am so proud of this little girl! I love her enthusiasm for all things new. And, I love how in just a year she has learned to go with the flow. I can tell she feels so much more secure here now. It's so amazing when I really think about how far she has come!
I also love this time that Sienna is getting with her Daddy alone. A special trip that she will never forget!
A sweet hug between the sisters at the curb!
She said goodbye to me with one of her famous Sienna hugs around my neck.
I hope she misses me a little! :)

Labels:
Sienna,
Sienna and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
April
(14)
- My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Family Photo Shoot...
- Happy Easter in Pictures!
- A Hug From China!
- When The Wait Gets Long...
- A Special Day!
- "Petti-Cute!"
- A Special Trip With Daddy!
- Sienna & Ruby!
- Esther & Poppy!!! And.. a little Emme Jade!
- {Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!
- The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
- Spring Break!
-
▼
April
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
-
April(14)
- My Royal Wedding Watchers!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Family Photo Shoot...
- Happy Easter in Pictures!
- A Hug From China!
- When The Wait Gets Long...
- A Special Day!
- "Petti-Cute!"
- A Special Trip With Daddy!
- Sienna & Ruby!
- Esther & Poppy!!! And.. a little Emme Jade!
- {Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!
- The Pearl's First Trade Show!!!
- Spring Break!
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





10 comments:
She looks sloop excited!! So special for her to have time with her Daddy!
What a wonderful memory she will be making!!! So proud of her and of you for letting her go. Can't say I would be so brave. :)
Blessings and love!!!
So sweet! I know she will have a wonderful time and she will miss you lots!
That is so precious! I know she will have a great time. I bet ruby misses her while she is gone. Sweet sisters. Enjoy your early bedtime for the next few days :-)
adorable .. so precious that she can have a special time with daddy & her bff from china. praying for ya'll & e.jade :-) debbie in ky
Oh that is so exciting fr Sienna. Special Daddy time is so good for them and I know she will love her time with Nadi. And I bet she'll miss you, Ruby and Ainsley!
What a big girl she is! This will certainly be a special trip for her (BFF + time with Daddy!) Can't wait for the updates.
I love how excited she looks! What a wonderful adventure for her!
Is that a Vera Bradley backpack?! Lol! sienna is already such a seasoned traveler. I cant wait to hear back how much fun she has at Nadi's!
Sienna, thank you so much for coming to see me. I had so much fun with you!
Please thank your Daddy for bringing you on the big plane.
Love, Nadi