Monday, August 15, 2011

TB Test.... NORMAL!!!!!

EmmeHotel

We got the good news today that Emme Jade passed her TB test! (We were a little worried about it.) This means we are one day closer to Sienna and Ruby!!!! Speaking of Sienna, we just got the news that the Tooth Fairy is making a stop in Arizona! I can't believe she lost her first tooth while we were gone.. But, the very special tooth fairy left me a note that she has it all taken care of!! Thanks J!



10 comments:

Diane said...

Ooooooooh Diana,

Emme is just so, so precious. Her little Angel face and sweet, sweet smile.....so beautiful. Yet another Blessing from above.....

Looks like Ruby and Sienna are having an awesome time with their friends at Sea World:) I just can't wait until you all are together!!! Just a few more days!

God Bless,
Diane

Teresa said...

Emme is just precious!!! So glad the TB test is normal and you all are one step closer to be home with all your girls! Please know we are praying for you all during this time of transistion, Gabriella was pretty challenging about this time and I'd like to give you a cyber hug of encouragement just in case you may need it:)

3 Peanuts said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad it was fine. Kate got a false positive the first go round so I know it can be scary (but at least we were here). So exciting that Sienna lost her first tooth. I just know the tooth fairy will make it very special for her.

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Absolutely loving all of the pictures and the updates! Can't wait to see y'all in person!!

Stefanie said...

Wow... is she adorable!!
And YAY for a negative TB!!!
Hoping y'all are enjoying your last days in China - but I am sure it will be WONDERFUL to get home :)
oxoxox!

sweet momma luv u said...

So glad the TB test was -! Soon you will be on your way home to your other 2 cherubs!!

Thank goodness tooth faries always know what to do. Congrats to Sienna!

Emme is a jewel!
Hugs,
Jody

Stefanie said...

Wow... is she adorable!!
And YAY for a negative TB!!!
Hoping y'all are enjoying your last days in China - but I am sure it will be WONDERFUL to get home :)
oxoxox!

snekcip said...

Well alright then!! Emme Jade is on a roll here!!! One step closer to home!!

Big Happy Family said...

Sienna woke up this morning to find her tooth still under her pillow with a little gift from her fairyness. She is so excited to show you that tooth! After a 6 hour drive home she said goodbye to Nadi as she left for school and promptly slept for another 2 hours. Tooth packed securely for the plane ride home. Hugs, so happy that everything is going so well. See you soon. Team C and S.

jennifer said...

Yay!!! I am sure Sienna's tooth fairy will do a much better job than the tooth fairy that comes to my house! She is such a slacker!!!

I know you can't wait to see your girls!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive