Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
August
(30)
- Emme Jade Update!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back to School in a Big Way!!
- State Fair!!!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Big Sis Tee's - Etsy Shops!
- Our Sweet Mei Mei!
- Day 2!
- More Pics from Emme Jade's Homecoming!
- We are Home!!
- We are in Tokyo!!
- We Made It To Hong Kong!!
- Last Day in Guangzhou!
- Burberry Girl!
- TB Test.... NORMAL!!!!!
- Guess Who Can Climb Out of Her Crib?
- Hello Guangzhou!!
- Goodbye Nanjing!!
- Born to be an Empress!
- Emme Jade's Friends...
- "A Sweet Heart Change!"
- "Mama"
- More From Emme Jade Day!
- With Great Joy and Thanksgiving We Introduce....
- The Precious Faces of Nanjing!
- We are in Nanjing!!!!!
- Greetings From Narita, Japan!
- From Five to Six in 4 Days!!
- From Un-Packing to Packing!
-
▼
August
(30)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
-
August(30)
- Emme Jade Update!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back to School in a Big Way!!
- State Fair!!!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Big Sis Tee's - Etsy Shops!
- Our Sweet Mei Mei!
- Day 2!
- More Pics from Emme Jade's Homecoming!
- We are Home!!
- We are in Tokyo!!
- We Made It To Hong Kong!!
- Last Day in Guangzhou!
- Burberry Girl!
- TB Test.... NORMAL!!!!!
- Guess Who Can Climb Out of Her Crib?
- Hello Guangzhou!!
- Goodbye Nanjing!!
- Born to be an Empress!
- Emme Jade's Friends...
- "A Sweet Heart Change!"
- "Mama"
- More From Emme Jade Day!
- With Great Joy and Thanksgiving We Introduce....
- The Precious Faces of Nanjing!
- We are in Nanjing!!!!!
- Greetings From Narita, Japan!
- From Five to Six in 4 Days!!
- From Un-Packing to Packing!
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


21 comments:
Hi Diana!
I, too, am sorry we didn't meet up! I thought maybe the couple of times we went to the island I'd see you and say hi.
We did pass in the hall on "physical day", but it was crazy in there!
Your daughters (all 4) are beautiful! Congratulations on Emme!
I'm jealous your on your way home! I'm stuck here for 2 more days in Guangzhou and then in Hong Kong for a night.
I'll be watching the girls through your blog!
Blessings!!
Stacy
Safe travels! Mary and I are packed and ready to go. Sienna was out the door to school with Nadi to say her last goodbyes while Ruby sleeps a little longer. See you tomorrow. Can't wait to meet Emme.
I love your dress and your smile Miss Emme!!
She is just beautiful!!! So glad you all are almost home where you will all be together:)
You are almost home!!!! Yeah!!!! Safe travels:)
Another step closer to home and your two girls. Sienna and Ruby have done so well. What a blessing that you had wonderful friends to care for them and that Sienna could spend this time with her China "sister." Best wishes on your long flight with sweet Emme Jade.
One more sleep!! Wait...you probably are already asleep! Heck...I'm so confused on these times!! :) There is one thing I'm sure of.....YOU'RE ALMOST HOME!!!!
oh boy this word verification below is gotta be kidding me! HA!! *putting on reading glasses and pecking at the keyboard!!*
See you in 24 hours!! WHOO HOO!! We can hardly wait to meet Emme and to give you all HUGE hugs!! LOVE YOU GUYS! Prayers for safe travels!! XOXO
Yippee!!
Soooo close now :)
Praying the long flight goes well, can't wait to hear about Miss Emme and ALL her sisters - together!
oxoxox!
Praying for safe and uneventful travels home for you guys! She is such a love bug! I know Ruby and Sienna are going to be so excited for you to come home and to meet their sister!!! Much love,
Kendall, Todd, Avery & Chloe
Yippee you are almost home!!!!! Can't wait to talk and catch up! Miss you friend! can't wait for you to see Ruby and Sienna!
Hello Diana! Emme is just so precious! You are in our prayers as you travel back to the States and reunite with your 2 other adorable daughters. Can't wait to read about them meeting their sister and looking at those pictures. You take the most amazing pictures and your writing is inspiring and profound. Blessings! Diana
YAY!!! You are almost home!! I hope that you have a safe trip and I know you are counting the hours until you can wrap your arms around your other two babies:))
Many Blessings to you all~
xoxo,
Lisa
Almost.there!!
Enjoy your last few moments in China, and have safe trip home. Can't wait to see everyone meet up!!
Best,
Snick :)
Can't wait to see pics of all 4 sweeties together!!
Have a great and safe trip home!
Blessings to you all!
Paige
Your trip has just flown by ... I am so happy for you guys!! Emme Jade is just as beautiful as all of her sisters. She fits in perfectly to be a Rouse girl forever.
Congratulations & Love to you from KY!
She looks adorable! I know you can't wait to be home with all 4 of those precious girls!!
Love you, my friend! Safe travels!! I sure will miss being in the same time zone with you!!!
What a precious photo~ and know you will be SO happy to be with your precious girls soon!!! XO
She's so delicate and beautiful! Hope your trip home is as uneventful as possible with a little traveler in tow. Can't wait to see your arrival reunion pictures!
What a little doll you have and what an amazing journey God brought you on again. Praying for you flights home. Can't wait to see you as a family of 6 very soon!
Blessings
Julie
Gotta say my heart skips a beat at the thought of missing you in Hong Kong. Oh how I miss it!
But that photo of Emme in that gorgeous dress brings back a smile to my face. So excited for your precious family.
Love & Blessings,
Kim