Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Catch-up!!


4SistersXmas2011

I will admit it is hard to believe that Christmas is here.. Perhaps it is the lack of snow as a backdrop, or the pace we have been going at recently... The girls are ready... And, I think the Elf on our shelf is ready for a break from this crazy house!! As for Mrs. Claus... Let's just say she has a few loose ends to tie up!

Since I have been busy with "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" I have been remiss in posting about what the girls are up to... Here are a few highlights and some great news on Sienna's health to report...

AinsleyRouse-9137

The Pearl has been busy getting the girls excited for Christmas! She has been a great help to me.. I don't know what I would do with out her! I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last year! We had a fun night out together Monday! Dinner and Christmas shopping! It was so fun to hang out with my daughter with the great taste! Today we attempted a photo shoot with the "littles!" Let's just say Ainsley was a very good sport!! I was pretty good too! :)

Ainsley has been invited to be on a volley ball team this winter!! She is going to be one of the youngest on the team! We are excited for this opportunity for her to learn and excel! I will try to be a little more quiet on the sidelines. At least for the first game!

SiennaRuby-8687
The Angel and The Bunny were in their first Christmas Play at their school on December 8th. They worked so hard on all of their songs, and they did a wonderful job!

Sienna-9053Edge
Sienna received an early Christmas present from Dr. Steve on Wednesday! Sienna's blood levels have been at normal levels for 15 months post splenectomy!!! This is truly answered prayer! He has cut her loose for nine months! You can probably tell she is growing like a weed! She is anxiously waiting for one of her front teeth to fall out. She even asked Dr. Steve to pull it out for her. He immediately grabbed a piece of kleenex and went for it.. Unfortunately he had to deliver the news that she still had a few days to wait! Perhaps Santa and the Tooth Fairy will be stopping by tomorrow night!

I have to share a sweet note from this appointment so I don't forget.. There was a doctor doing her fellowship with Dr. Steve. She asked Sienna about school, and her friends. She said, "Do you have a best friend at school?" And, Sienna replied, "Yes, her name is Ruby!" Keeping the girls together this year was the right decision. We have really seen their friendship grow in the last three months.


EmmeRedDress-8958
Emme Jade also hit the stage for her first pre-school concert one week later... As we expected she was comfortable on stage... She might not have known every word and action, but she sure looked cute up there! We were so proud of her!

Emme-8973Concert
Jingle Bells is one song Emme does remember.. Everytime we sing it, she starts shaking her imaginary bell! So cute!

Emme-8987Concert

Emme-8942Xmas
This precious outfit was a gift for Emme Jade... She loves the pom pom's on this sweater..
I know some of you are curious about what is going on with Emme's health.. We are meeting with her Neuro Surgeon again next week to determine when her surgery will be. The wonderful news is her Uro-Dynamics tests were normal!!

RubySanta2011-9094

Last, but certainly not least, sweet Ruby Mei! Ruby is busy being busy! She is doing so well at gymnastics and school. We are amazed at Ruby's ability to learn and recite, and remember everything and anything that is thrown at her. Keeping Ruby challenged is going to be our biggest challenge! She was the best bunny in the manger I have ever seen!

So, that is our pre-Christmas summary! We look forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior.. And what a blessing it will be to celebrate with Emme Jade this year!

Merry Christmas!




6 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

So darn cute!! Merry Christmas

Courtney said...

Your girls are all so beautiful. Enjoy this wonderful Christmas season with your family. Merry Christmas!

Paige said...

Merry Merry Christmas to your sweet family! So thrilled to hear about Sienna's healthy update, God is so faithful! The girls are all so beautiful!

Ani said...

Your 4 girls are darling!!! Merry Christmas!

jennifer said...

Love these! Ainsley, of course, looks beautiful! Sienna- I can't believe how her dimple stands out with her hair longer!! So cute!! Emme- Oh my...how cute is she up on stage! She must feel at home up there! And of course, Miss Ruby- How I love that girl!! So precious!

Love them all!!
Jen

Football and Fried Rice said...

Love this update and love all the girls' Christmasey outfits!!

And PRAISE on Miss Sienna! Can't wait to see her new "look" after the tooth fairy comes ;)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive