Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Ruby Tuesday Ramblings....
Last week I was asked to do a 30 minute presentation on our experiences in China for Ainsley's class. So I had two late nights of going back down memory lane, starting with our first trip for sweet Ruby in 2007.... I took this picture of Ruby Mei on May 10, 2007... We had just had her for two days.... To this day, it is one of my favorites of our precious little girl! We are thankful for the way God called us to Ruby. God began a work in us on that amazing trip.... It has been a blessing to watch His plans for her, and for our family, unfold...
And, I took these pictures of her yesterday....
She is definitely growing up to fast....
Her world has changed a lot in the last two years... She gained a roommate, and lost her baby status.. Some days it's been hard.. And some days, it's been pretty incredible....
But through it all, she continues to be a light and a joy...
God has given Ruby some very special gifts, that we will do our best to
help her realize, use, and glorify Him through..
We love you Ruby Mei!
You are precious and beautiful... Just like the meaning of your name...

Labels:
Ruby Mei,
Ruby Tuesday Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
January
(18)
- "The Empress" Has Left The Building!!
- Emme's Last Day in the PICU!
- Two Words!!!!!
- YIPPEE!!!!
- Looking Up!
- The Empress Update...
- The "Agitated Empress"...
- Day 2 in The PICU...
- Update and Prayer Request!!!!
- Surgery Update!
- In HIS Hands... Tomorrow Morning!
- Volleyball!!!!!
- More Sugar Than Spice Lately!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings....
- One Year Ago We Said Goodbye.....
- Pre "Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!!"
- "The Middles!"
- What's Next For Our Little Bean?
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
-
January(18)
- "The Empress" Has Left The Building!!
- Emme's Last Day in the PICU!
- Two Words!!!!!
- YIPPEE!!!!
- Looking Up!
- The Empress Update...
- The "Agitated Empress"...
- Day 2 in The PICU...
- Update and Prayer Request!!!!
- Surgery Update!
- In HIS Hands... Tomorrow Morning!
- Volleyball!!!!!
- More Sugar Than Spice Lately!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings....
- One Year Ago We Said Goodbye.....
- Pre "Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!!"
- "The Middles!"
- What's Next For Our Little Bean?
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




14 comments:
Oh melt my heart! That first picture should be in a magazine!!! You are truly BEAUTIFUL inside and out. I can't wait to see God's plans for your precious life. Ruby...you made my Tuesday even brighter.
Awww she is just as beautiful now as she was then. It must have been so emotional going over all the trips. I bet God used you to plant some seeds in the kids in Ainsley's class!
I still remember following your journey to Ruby... she has to be one of the most beautiful babies EVER! And, she has grown into a positively stunning young lady as well :)
Gorgeous shots, Di - love the middle one especially!!
P.S. Ruby and my Jude would make such a handsome pair... just sayin' ;)
I just adore all 3 of these pics!! Ruby is such a beauty!! Love that little girl!!
Oh Diana! These photo's of Ruby are sooooo gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. She is a very special "Angel" indeed:) I know she holds a special place in your heart. She is precious.
God Bless,
Diane
What sweet pictures! She was a beautiful baby and she's a beautiful girl! I'm sure the class was enthralled with the presentation!
Oh I always love me some Ruby.... and that first photo just melts my heart into a big puddle. She was such a beautiful baby and now she has turned into a gorgeous young girl!!
How did the presentation go? I am sure you did a fabulous job and spoke straight from the heart~
Miss You~
xoxo,
Lisa
Well nothing makes my day more than seeing sweet Ruby! She's everything you say and more! She wilL always bring a smile to the face of anyone who has the pleasure of meeting her! Just yesterday Lucy was telling Kit about the first day she met Ruby. Not a detail was spared - down to feeding the ducks on the pier at lake Calhoun! Give that cutie a kiss from Miss B. Miss you all!
Loooooove that first pic:)
Off topic here, but are you the Diana involved with Pearl River Outreach? If so, please email me at wng78@aol.com.
Thanks!
Nikki
Ruby, we love you to here and beyond.
When I feel down, I know I can always go to your blog and start smiling right away. Your family takes my breath away. Your girls are just so precious. I love watching them grow and seeing and hearing about how they have adjusted. Thank you for sharing your world with us.
What a beautiful baby! Ruby is just as beautiful today. God works in strange & mysterious ways.
she was such a cute baby!!!!! and even more stunning now!!
All of your children are beautiful and I absolutely LOVE your photography! Thank you so much for introducing me to another Yugan child!