Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Words!!!!!


EmmePICU-9729PRECIOUSBlog

Answered Prayer!!

22 comments:

Sharon said...

Praise God! She looks wonderful!

Debbie said...

Thank you, Lord!!! Love from KY!

Love Being A Nonny said...

She's back! And she looks great! PTL!

The Harlicka Family said...

That sweet smile says it all! :) God is so good!

Robin said...

Thanking God and continuing to pray for your sweet girl!


Blessings,
Robin

Ally said...

SO precious!!!

Donna said...

YAYAYAY!!!!!! Blessings to you all!!!

Stefanie said...

WOOHOOOO!!
Been praying for her with our kiddos at meals, and everyone will be so happy to hear that our prayers were answered!!
GO GOD!!!
oxoxo,
Stefanie

Diana said...

So happy for you and Emme Jade that things have gone well...take care. CTG from RQ

Leggio said...

She looks wonderful!!!!!!!!! All praise and glory to God.

John & Michelle said...

Praise God! She is lovely as always!!!

Jennifer said...

She's looking great!!! Praise God!

theselbyholmestead said...

so relieved! thank you, God! may we all live our days in constant awe and appreciation.... paige in socal

Diane said...

Amen!!!

LOVE her beautiful smile!

Praise Be To God!

Praying Mommy will now be able to get some rest:)

God Bless,
Diane

Wendy said...

Oh...such fabulous news....we are so happy for her and for you..and...well, what a great day!!!!

Sending hugs from Massachusetts!

Wendy

Paige said...

AMEN!!!And I have been praying for this little bean:). So happy for you and her that she is feeling better, what a precious picture!!

3 Peanuts said...

I am so glad she is doing well. I missed all the updates yesterday as I was out and bout all day. So sorry that she had a reaction. I am sure you were terrified. I must say though hat she looks like the belle of the ball in the PICU! I am hoping you are all back in your own beds very soon.

Kim

Ani said...

So precious!!!!!

Melanie said...

Great news!!! Look at that smile!=)

Bridget said...

Sweet Pea! Glad she is back to her sweet little self. Hoping everything else goes just as well! Keeping you in Our thoughts and prayers. Give that sweetie a kiss and hope you get some much needed rest as well!

Sue said...

what a sight! So happy she's feeling better. Hugs to you all!

Jane Klingenberg said...

Thank You, God, for this beautiful smile. She makes my heart sing!

Prayers for excellent bladder function when the Foley comes out,

Emmanuel, He is with you!

with prayers and care,

Jane

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive