Volleyball!!!!!
Ainsley & Hannah
Inspired by a very special Ohio State freshman volleyball player we love, Ainsley has gotten the volleyball bug!!! She was given the opportunity to be part of a growing volleyball program coached by the volleyball coach of one of our local high schools.. She and her friend Hannah are the youngest on the team with a group of 13 year olds!!! Last week they hit the courts for their first Saturday "rally" of three games, 9 matches!! They might have looked smaller than their team out there, but wow did these two determined girls hold their own!!! You would never have guessed they were the youngest on the team! Ainsley even brought them back in the last match to almost tie it to win! I did my best to be a little quieter this time!!! (I think I was holding my breath!)
She practices two nights a week now, and will have these big tourney's every other weekend until April. I have to say Jeff and I are loving this sport!!! And, as our dear friend Joanne said, you can't beat the weather conditions for volleyball!!!
Ainsley we are very proud of you, and we can't wait to see your skills and your leadership grow as you learn the life skills that only sports can teach you! It's going to be an exciting season!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
January
(18)
- "The Empress" Has Left The Building!!
- Emme's Last Day in the PICU!
- Two Words!!!!!
- YIPPEE!!!!
- Looking Up!
- The Empress Update...
- The "Agitated Empress"...
- Day 2 in The PICU...
- Update and Prayer Request!!!!
- Surgery Update!
- In HIS Hands... Tomorrow Morning!
- Volleyball!!!!!
- More Sugar Than Spice Lately!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings....
- One Year Ago We Said Goodbye.....
- Pre "Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!!"
- "The Middles!"
- What's Next For Our Little Bean?
-
▼
January
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
-
January(18)
- "The Empress" Has Left The Building!!
- Emme's Last Day in the PICU!
- Two Words!!!!!
- YIPPEE!!!!
- Looking Up!
- The Empress Update...
- The "Agitated Empress"...
- Day 2 in The PICU...
- Update and Prayer Request!!!!
- Surgery Update!
- In HIS Hands... Tomorrow Morning!
- Volleyball!!!!!
- More Sugar Than Spice Lately!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings....
- One Year Ago We Said Goodbye.....
- Pre "Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!!"
- "The Middles!"
- What's Next For Our Little Bean?
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


6 comments:
Ainsley is a beautiful volleyball player!!! I enjoy playing volleyball too!!
...... But I'm not very good!! Nor do I look cute in those short :)
She sure is a cute volleyball player! I have to say I'm so impressed, I was the anxious one that dreaded when it was ny turn to serve, haha! Way to go Ainsley!
Beyond precious .. each of your girls! I love your posts & love keeping up with you guys. Praying for surgery this week!!!! Lots of love from KY -- Debbie
I am so excited about this! I just wish I was there to see her play!! So proud of you Ainsley!
Hello.
I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and Emme jade. I prayed for her this morning. I totally understand how you feel at this very moment. It is scary.
Our little guy had his spinal de- tethering a year and a half ago.
I will continue to pray and look forward to a positive update tomorrow.
Blessings,
Jennifer