Sunday, January 29, 2012

YIPPEE!!!!

EmmePICU-9715BLog

72 Hours Later.... "The Agitated Epress" has left the building!!!

EmmePICU-9713BLog

Emme has been having a party in her bed for the past three hours!!! She has eaten more than I have, smiled, said please and thank you, and brushed her teeth!!!! YIPPEE!!!!


The plan is one more day weaning her off of the hard stuff, and then they will be taking that Foley out tomorrow!! (Prayers for a perfect functioning bladder appreciated!)


I can honestly say, she looks better than I do!!! She even told me she would let us wash her hair today... So the bottom line is we are moving in the right direction!!! Praise God!


Blessings from the very relieved parents of the beautiful Empress in the PICU!









3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

She looks wonderful! I am so glad that she is having a much better day :)

M3 said...

Wonderful news!!!!

Katie said...

I've been reading your blog for a LONG time. Infact, I can't even remember when I started reading it...but I think this is my first time to ever comment.

I am a PICU nurse, and so the sight of these pictures is all so familiar to me. The surgery...the IV's...the little house on the IV's...the grumpiness...etc. Let me tell you though, Emme looks great! I'm so thankful she is turning the corner and you are beginning to see her beautiful smile again!

Praying for you guys!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive