Sunday, January 27, 2008
'Her Rubiness', and the "Ruby Reds!"
Like Ainsley did when she was little, Ruby loves to play in my closet when I am getting ready for the day. Often the shoe boxes are emptied on to the floor and she brings them to me. Well yesterday, I turned around and she was busy trying to figure out how to get into my "Ruby Red" boots! My guess is someday, "Her Rubiness" will have her own pair too!
What a fun and busy stage she is in right now!!! She is surely keeping me on my toes!
Oh well, I have to run.... I hear, "MAMA" coming from the nursery!
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Thankful Thursday!
- The Pearl! & a Prayer Request...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!
- Happy Spring......
- 'Her Rubiness', and the "Ruby Reds!"
- Another week in the life...
- "Show & Tell"
- The Artist formally known as "Her Rubiness!"
- Music - I need some ideas....
- A Hidden Gift!
- Thanks Kim!
- Thankful Thursdays, 2008!
- Dreams & Pink Tu-Tu's!!
- Happy 2008!!!
-
▼
January
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
-
January(14)
- Thankful Thursday!
- The Pearl! & a Prayer Request...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!
- Happy Spring......
- 'Her Rubiness', and the "Ruby Reds!"
- Another week in the life...
- "Show & Tell"
- The Artist formally known as "Her Rubiness!"
- Music - I need some ideas....
- A Hidden Gift!
- Thanks Kim!
- Thankful Thursdays, 2008!
- Dreams & Pink Tu-Tu's!!
- Happy 2008!!!
- 2007 (91)

3 comments:
Love it! Kylee too loves the shoe section in the closet. It sounds like we would run a marathon on a play date with these two....BUSY!
Love ya!
Can you say SASSY!!! Now let's see YOU wearing those hot boots...Love it!!!
My shoes are always around the house. Don doesn't believe it is her but it is...HONEST...
Love,
Lisa
So funny! I want to see them on you!
Kim