Happy Easter Week!
We were reminded all weekend of what Christ did for us! We took Ainsley to "The Son of Man, Son of God" play at our church on Saturday night. It was an incredible production of Jesus's life, crucifixtion, and resurrection! We feel very blessed to be able to share these truths with our children! And, for the teachable moments they give us!
After church yesterday we took the kids to see the Easter Bunny. As you can see, 'Her Rubiness' decided to check out the bunny from afar. After Santa, I was not going to push it. All in all it was a busy, but fun weekend! We look forward to four more days of school, and Easter weekend. We are counting down the days until we head to AZ for a much needed (in my opinion) warm weather vacation! We have a Winter Storm Warning for today! Always to be expected in March in Minnesota!
Well I am anxiously awaiting today to see photo's of new families being created in China. It is Gotcha Day for three lovely Mom's I have met because of Ruby Mei. I am praying for Paisley, Sarah, and Audrey who by now are with their parents and hopefully getting settled in for their first nights together! I will never tire of the gift of new families being created in this way!
Blessings for a great week!
Diana
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

7 comments:
Happy Easter Week and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Lauren
I am so sorry we were out of town for the Easter Egg hunt -- looks like you had a lovely time, and my, such cute spring outfits!
And now I'm off to search for some Curious George boots for my girly...
Love the pictures. I have enjoyed following their journeys, as well. So sweet.
It is amazing how quickly they grow up!! My oldest just turned 25...How did THAT happen??!! Great picts and have a wonderful (warm) time in AZ
Hello! I love reading your blog! I am a fellow joe and jen site owner, which is how I found it. Anyway, I enjoy reading about your girls, it reminds me of my own (Lily, 1 and Madeline, 7) I finally started a blog of my own if you're interested:
http://kittensandladybugs.blogspot.com/
Happy Easter!
Rachel
Beautiful. I have to ask, where do you get the beautiful headbands Ruby wears? (the big ones!)