Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Emerald Sleeps Over!!!!



I got the sales pitch of all sales pitches from The Pearl and The Emerald yesterday! I knew it was coming, and I had to keep from laughing out loud when they said, "We have been waiting our whole lives to have a sleep over! Can we do it tonight?!" Honestly, how do you say "no" to that! As I have mentioned before these two dolls have been pals since they were six months old! Now they are both almost 7 and such great friends. I am happy to report that the sleep over was successful! Once they figured out how to fall asleep (thanks to help from Daddy!) they slept through the night! They have moved from the couch where they were just enjoying cartoons to now getting ready in matching Hannah Montana shirts to go play at The Emeralds house! I am off to put frosting on the cinnamon rolls!

I will be back next week with photos of The Pearl & The Ruby enjoying the sunshine in AZ! Blessings to blogger friends Denise and Sharon, as they leave Thursday to bring Maggie and Hudson home from China!!
~Diana

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy Arizona ... my sister lives there so I know how warm and beautiful it is there.

3 Peanuts said...

Have a GREAT time---the picture of the sleepover are adorable:)

Kim

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Glad the Emerald had fun with the Pearl. They are darling and I can hear the giggling under the sheets from here.

Have a WARM fun trip to Arizona...

xoxo,
Lisa

Sheri said...

What a precious friendship! Sleepovers are so much fun. Have a great time in Arizona.

Linette said...

What sweet pictures. Have a great time in Arizona. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Heather said...

Oh they are too cute and sleepovers are the best!! I am happy for all of yout that some sleeping occurred!

Have a wonderful (warm, sunny and happy) trip to AZ. Can't wait to see those pics:)

Hugs,
Heather

AmyO said...

Have fun in Arizona! Someday it'll be warm here in MN ;)

jennifer said...

All of your pictures are so cute. Love the Easter pics and the sleepover.
Can't wait to see the AZ pics.

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! Looks like they had a blast together!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how sweet! I love that daddy could help on the figuring out how to acutally sleep at a sleep over ;) Love the song!

Unknown said...

what a precious post...glad I stumbled on your blog

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive