Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Spring Break 2008!
Hi! We are home safely from a great five days in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ! The weather was perfect! And, we loved the resort we stayed in! Ainsley swam until she turned into a fish, and 'Her Rubiness' learned quickly that five days with no agenda other than her nap was pretty fun! She loved the baby pool (other than the time she submerged herself completely!) Ruby was a trooper because she came down with a nasty cough and cold the minute we arrived. I can't say Jeff and I feel very rested since we had the little cutie in our bed around 2am every night. All in all, our time away as a family of four was great! We are already planning next year's get-away!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend. There are many, so I will just post a few today. I am still hit or miss on my internet connections so it is not allowing me to be very creative....
We arrived home last night to Minneapolis looking like a city in a snow globe. Yes, March ended with a 6" bang! It's already melting, so Spring may actually arrive this year! I am just grateful that I did get a taste of summer, and I did achieve my goal of eating chips and fresh salsa for the last five days! YUM!
Congrats to my AWAA blog friends, Denise and Sharon, who now are the proud Mama's of adorable Maggie Mae and beautiful Hudson!! (You can see them at my favorite links to the right. )
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
April
(13)
- Home away from home.... NASHVILLE!
- Thankful for my Parents today!
- More Surprises!
- Growing older, and trying to do it gracefully....
- Red Thread Connections
- Thankful Friday!!
- Last year on this day....
- A Weekend of Sweetness! & SLEEP!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Not 100% today.....
- It just happened....
- Thankful Thursday!
- Spring Break 2008!
-
▼
April
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
-
April(13)
- Home away from home.... NASHVILLE!
- Thankful for my Parents today!
- More Surprises!
- Growing older, and trying to do it gracefully....
- Red Thread Connections
- Thankful Friday!!
- Last year on this day....
- A Weekend of Sweetness! & SLEEP!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Not 100% today.....
- It just happened....
- Thankful Thursday!
- Spring Break 2008!
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

15 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing the photos, truly the light in my dark day of SLOW China adoptions. I'm so glad you all had a great vacation, looks like the weather was incredible. Sorry about the snow on your return home!
-Karen
Looks & sounds like you all had a wonderful getaway vacation! So fun! Sorry Ruby got sick & hope she is on the road to a quick recovery.
How is baby Madison?
love,
Shauna
I am so sorry that her Rubiness had a bad cold. She looks adorbale though. I need the 411 of her cutie patootie bathing suit. kate wants one:)
Anisley look as beautiful as always basking in the sun too.
I never napped. Kate is sick again and we rushed out to the doctor...some nasty virus with fever. Her voice sounds all raspy too. Poor thing just wants to lay on me. I know there will be a day when we are all feeling healthy.
Kim
AZ looks fun & warm! Too bad you had to come back home to our snow :( Hopefully its finally over with! See ya in a few weeks!
So happy to hear that you had a wonderful trip - you certainly missed nothing good as far as weather goes here. The swimming looks great. Sorry that Miss Ruby had a cold, though. She still looks happy as ever!
Welcome home! I am glad you got to sneak away and have some good family fun. I know it isn't as restful with a toddler but you wouldn't change a thing, right?!
Hope Her Rubiness is feeling better and did not spread the wealth.
Love,
Lisa
So glad you had a fun vacation! The pictures are great. Hope Ruby is feeling well soon!!
Looks and sounds like a great trip! Fun in the sun is always good, esp. in March! Hoping your snow melts quickly. Come on spring!
Janet
I feel like I could check in every week and just say- what BEAUTIFUL girls you have. SO glad you guys had a fun getaway!
Your pictures are so beautiful. I grew in Phoenix. It is such a wonderful place. I am glad you and your family had a nice visit.
Lauren
Great pictures of your beautiful girls! That water looks sooooo inviting! I'm READY for summer!!
Blessings!
Jenn
Your pictures of fun in the sun look so.....well.....yummy! It is finally turning spring here in Idaho and I couldn't be happier. So glad that you had a great getaway even with a little sickie in your bed :-)
Welcome Home!
It looks wonderful! Now you can at least endure the snow with a tan!
Looks like you had a wonderful time in Arizona! I can just imagine how good that sun felt on your faces! Ruby and Ainsley are just so pretty!
Looks like you had a wonderful time! I would love some of that warm weather! We still have snow in Maine.
I have a question for you....where do you find Ruby's hair bows/bands? I love them and want to get some for Noelle. Could you please email.
Blessings, Tonya
tonya@mpdcad.com or www.bringinghomenoelle.blogspot.com