Thursday, March 20, 2008
Happy Spring!
It's Spring!!!!! Yes, that is a deck you see under Ainsley's feet!!! Regardless of the rumor that another winter storm is heading our way, it is March 20th, the first day of spring!!!!
Today I am thankful for many things. But, especially thankful that I got the pleasure of getting "The Pearl" ready for her Easter Concert today. She and the K-4th graders are singing three songs at Easter Chapel. She has been dancing around singing all morning! This is a girl with the joy of the Lord and Spring in her heart!!!!
Here are the things that Ainsley just told me she is thankful for this Thursday!
- That God is in her life!
- That she has a wonderful family and sister!
- That she has beautiful dogs!
- That Jesus died on the cross for our sins!
- For good friends who care about her!
- That Spring is here!
I am thankful for all of the above too, and for the fact that in one week from today, I will be looking at cactus and green grass with the smell of fresh flowers and suntan lotion filling the air!
Happy SPRING!!
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

9 comments:
Happy Spring indeed - although here - it feels anyhting but springlike - they are calling for sleet this weekend - UGH!
Just look at your beautiful Ainsley - her list of thanksgivings is so precious. She is magnificent just like her mommy!
Have a happy, happy Easter.
Love,
Heather
Great pictures of Ainsley. She is just beautiful! I love her Thankful Thursday list.
Hope you have a great Easter!
How sweet is she!? I love her beautiful smile and all the precious things she is thankful for... I am certain YOU are very thankful for her sweet heart.
Happy Easter from our house to yours :)
Di,
I would just love to hear Ainsley sing. I know she does it the way we all should--from the bottom of her heart. It is no doubt a pleasing sound to our God.
She is so beautiful and I can't believe how she is growing so...
Will be praying for Liz's sister and family...
Love,
Lisa
Diana,
you have a precious treasure there with a heart of gold!
What wonderful things that your Pearl is thankful for! Have a great weekend.
Suntan lotion is the best! Love the pics.
What a beautiful soul Ainsley has! She takes after her Mommy!
Happy Spring! Have a blessed Easter and a GREAT trip next week!
Love,
Kim
I can just tell from your photos that Ainsley is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I'm sure that was such a special Mom moment for you to hear all the right things that Ainsley is thankful for. How special.