Friday, October 10, 2008
Faithful Friday!
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see!"
(Hebrews 11:1)
I have been blessed to witness so many answered prayers lately, that I just felt like it was time for a faithful Friday post. This verse above is one of my favorites. I clung to it while I waited for Ruby Mei.
Susannah is home today sleeping in her own new bed.. IF you had any question before if there was a God, hopefully this has changed your heart. This little girl inspires me! And, her mother too!
Ruby is going to bed easier, and she has done really great this week. I know it is because of prayer. A huge praise at our house!!
Ainsley is doing better in math, more answered prayers.
A friend of mine in Michigan's sister does not have breast cancer... Answered prayer!!!!
Jeff had a FANTASTIC physical on Monday..... Answered prayer!
With so much happening around us out of our control lately, I am grateful for the moments where I can see God all around me. Like yesterday, when I took these photos of our Minnesota Fall!
Blessings today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

11 comments:
God is Good!!
Love the pictures. Wish we had a true "fall" around here.
So wonderful to hear all your good news. God is faithful! Such beautiful pics!
Praise God for all the answered prayers!
That is the most beautiful tree I have ever seen and Ruby is just a doll!!! PTL on all your praises!!!
Happy Fall!!
Blessings,
Sharon
After looking at those pictures someone doesn't believe in God then I just don't know what will change their mind.
God's beauty in the trees...in Ruby...in answered prayer..AMEN!
Beautiful pictures and sweet reminders of answered prayers. What am amazing tree! We don't have falls like that in SC, sure wish we did.
Thanks for visiting our blog a few weeks back. It is amazing how adoption can make complete strangers into friends.
<><
Jenn
www.ourjourneytoabbygarce07.bl...
Oh for Mn fall days...my most homesick time of the year!
I too had a day of answered prayers and plan to write a post about it this weekend!
Diana,
Thanks Be TO GOD for all your answered prayers!! Your pics are just beautiful as are your girls. Is the dress that Ruby is wearing a Matilda Jane? I love the colors in it!!
Jennifer
So much to be thankful for and what answers to prayer!!! AMAZING!! God is for sure good!!!
Love the fall pictures-- and the one of Ruby-- precious!
Christy :)
So happy to hear about all of the good news. Yes God is real =) The pictures are beautiful!
Gin =)
LOVE the photos! Reminds me of home (KY). I sure do miss the season changes here in FL. So glad everyone is healthy and happy. The girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Kim and Katiebug