Wednesday, October 1, 2008
A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...

This really should be a "Wordless Summer Wednesday" photo.. She is not my child, but she is a Minnesota girl. I love this photo!
Thanks to Danielle for my new blog look! I felt the need to embrace the season! And, thanks to the amazing Lauri for the photo contribution. Truly one of my favorites of the pearl & the ruby!
As you all know, I think Lauri is very talented. She has entered one of her favorite summer photos in to a contest to win some software she would love to have in her arsenol of photography weapons. I am happy to brag about her here, and to ask you all to take a peek and cast your vote if you have time today! You can vote for precious Mattea HERE! She is photo #137 on page 11, (Stef just let me know, she may show up on another page other than 11.) You may want to skip over to Lauri's Blog today too to see the CUTEST blond jumping on a "bed" photos! They will make you smile!
Happy Fall!
Diana
P.S: Susannah's surgery went well yesterday!!! Her precious toes are pink!!!! Another miracle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Pumpkins & "More Party Please"
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- Tippy Canoe!
- The Leaves are Falling!!!!
- "Flickr Sisters!"
- Flickr Success!
- Honey Crisp of a Day - 2008!!!!
- Faithful Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Twirling in Tulle!
- Little Grandma! & Grandparent's Day!
- The Red Thread Friends go to Lake Elmo...
- Photoshop Motivation
- A little blog therapy today!! Oh, and vote please...
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

6 comments:
I am SCREAMING IN LOVE with your new bloggy do!
Absolutely Fabulous!!
Count me in on the voting!
Kim
lovely photo, I cant wait to have here take photos of the snowflowers!
Love the look of the new blog... made PERFECT by your beautiful girls :)
I'll hop on over to vote for your friend, she takes wonderful pictures!
P.S. Her pic was on page 6 when I went to the site :)
Your new look is too fabulous!!! I LOVE the picture, but you knew I would!!
I'm going to vote right now. I'm just sad she doesn't live closer so I could benefit from the arsenal!! =)
Love the new look of your blog! Heading over to vote -- she is an awesome photographer.